A new age of Samurai grace the lands of Edo Japan. Will you fight to survive, or will you become another casualty?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Next Step...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyojin

Mon : 9

PostSubject: The Next Step...   Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:26 am

Chirezumi was walking out of the village where she had met Hound.... It was the first time she had ever been confessed to and the first time a man has ever made her so flustered.... She almost wished she could stay however.... She needed to go... She couldn't stay in the same place for long she was a wanted criminal and a violent one at that..... He was the most amazing man she had ever met.... Also the first one to ever grab her breast and smile about the following consequences....

Her face turned red at the thought then she walked out of the gate and into a grassland.... She looked around then drew her swords and began to practice a bit.... Any self respecting Samurai practiced daily to keep their skills at top pace of course they also worked on their weaker skills..... She couldn't get Hound out of her mind.... He occupied every corner of her mind... He ended up buying her two servings of dumplings though the second serving she tried to deny... Wasn't his fault the waitress was a bitch....

She sheathed her blades and sat down.... She smiles as the wind blew her hair to the side.... At that moment she sighed loudly.... For the first time she thought that maybe just maybe.... She was in love..... "Maybe I should have waited before moving on..... It was nice having someone like him around to comfort and hold me...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Mon : 10

Character sheet
Surname Name: Ryūketsu Ryōken
Courtesy Name: Hound
Occupation/Rank: Rōnin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:26 am

"Oh it was?" he mused as he plopped down beside her. "If that's the case, perhaps I should have got a second feel..." he told her lowly, the same tone he always spoke in creeping through his voice.

Cold blue eyes stared blankly, coldly ahead as he looked at the sky. "That, and I would have actually killed that one bitch...would have used my chances more wisely...." he said as he finally looked down and over at her, his shaggy black hair falling over one of his cold blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dropkicksamurai.forumotion.com
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:36 am

She sighed and wanted to kick herself.... "Damnit...." She looked over at him and shifted her body a bit to prevent him from groping her.... "You're not grabbing my boobs again unless you want me to castrate you....." She stuck her tongue out at him then leaned up against him he made a good back rest.... "Why did you pop out all of a sudden?..... Did you follow me.... Probably was just following the shape of my big ass out of the city.... You pervert..."

The wind blew her hair to the side and she smiled lightly watching the ripples in the water of the lake.... She was a criminal on the run and yet here he was just fucking with her every chance he got she couldn't figure out if he actually had fallen in love with her or if he just wanted in her pants....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:50 am

He smirked and chuckled lowly. "Like I said before, I'm interested in you for more than just your body...if I just wanted a simple fuck, I would have used that cheap whore at the restaurant..." he told her lowly as he just let his gaze fall down at the top of her head as she rested against him.

"As for your threats...I'd love to see you try to hurt me...especially since you're not very good with keeping your moves from being read so easily..." he said lowly, shrugging her threats off as if it didn't phase him at all.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:05 am

Chirezumi smirked then looked at him slightly annoyed.... "Oh.... You think so?... How about I cut off your balls roast them and them feed them to you for dinner...." She looked at him showing the distaste she had for his comment then smiled at him thinking to herself... He's an ass, he's mean, and hes a rebel through and through and on top of it all he is a womaniser and yet she kept allowing herself to be drawn to him....

"I swear Hound I don't know if you seriously love me or if you just want to screw with my head or follow me all over the place..." She leaned her head onto his shoulder kind of happy that he showed up because one is the loneliest number two is a bit better atleast then she has someone she can argue with....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:15 am

He chuckled lowly and closed his eyes. "Even through the pain, I will laugh and smile as if I enjoy it," he told her lowly as he opened his cold blue eyes and looked at her with an oddly gentle look. It was a look that he had never shown anyone before.

"I don't throw the word love around. In fact, I have never told anyone that I love them before...usually, it's that I hate them and can't even stand to share the same air that they breathe..." he admitted lowly. "Of course, I will follow you anywhere you go, even if it were to be into the depths of hell...because I'm simply that type of guy..."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:30 am

Chirezumi smiled at him then stood up and she drew a sword she wrapped a bandage around it and then walked to the waters edge...... "So you think you CAN follow me anywhere?..... Are you sure about that?...." She grinned at him then twirled the sword over her head and launched it toward the other side the sword lodged itself deep into the wood of a tree trunk and she pulled hard on it and she glided herself toward the other side yelling out to Hound... "Let's play a little game if you catch me I'll let you travel with me and I will even let you rub my boobs and give me a kiss...."

She got to the other side and stuck out her tongue.... "If I win you have to do whatever I say from now on you have till sunset to catch me!" She was bored and wanted to play around a bit but she knew he wouldn't do it unless offered a reward....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:46 am

Sighing, he just sat there on the ground. How annoying she could be at times...but...he had to hand it to her, she could be cute at times.

She had long since vanished and he had still been sitting there, just humming and waiting for the right time to begin his quest. "Well...since I'm sure she's going to be wondering where the hell I am, I should most likely move now...'' he mused to himself as he finally stood up and began to walk at a slow, leisurely pace. He still had a few hours until sunset and he was only a little ways away from the gate, so why rush?

And of course, he wasn't just some pervert who didn't know what the hell he was doing. And as he was walking into town, he spotted her, and smirked to himself as he whispered lowly, "So called it..."

And silently, he moved, making his way up to her without making a sound, and grabbed her by the waist.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:53 am

Cirezumi smiled... Hook line and sinker... As he went to wrap his arms around her she grinned and ducked away from his grasp and back flipped into the other direction away from him... "Nice try it wont be that easy...." She took her swords and stabbed into the stone wall behind her and flipped herself onto a roof top and she waved at him.... She jumped back and off the roof top and took off.... The whole time he sat there she figured that she was underestimated but if he wanted his reward he had to work for it.... She even considered doing more than what she promised if he showed real interest since the last time they met he gave her a hard time this was payback for her.....

"If you show some interest I might give you something special!! Only about two to three more hours to sunset so you better hurry!!" She jetted off and disappeared into the shadows.... She excitedly awaited him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:02 am

Sighing, he closed his eyes and walked over to a restaurant and sat down at a table. "We'll see who gets who...especially when you have no money..." he mused lowly as he ordered a large order of sweet dumplings and a steak. He was never told he had to play fair, and so he would use his knowledge to his advantage.

"Let's just see how much longer she can hold out..." he mused lowly as he walked out, carrying the food, wrapped up in paper and placed in a sack. As he walked along, he made it a point to hum, strictly because he knew she was watching him from somewhere close by.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:07 am

She thought to herself that was dirty.... But two could play at this game.... The wind was blowing strong and she smiled she removed the bandages around her breast remembering that he took a real shine to them and let the wind catch them as she moved in the shadows allowing it to reach him without revealing her position.... She smiled watching the bandage wrap around his leg.... "Heh two can play at that game buddy...."

She whispered lowly to herself..... Chirezumi finally stopped moving watching his every step from a safe distance wondering what his next move would be.... This was turning into a advanced level game of shogi one trying to anticipate the other..... Chirezumi was determined to win.... But those sweet dumplings looked so good too.... She hoped that knowing he liked her boobs he would start to waver....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:18 am

Snorting, Hound closed his eyes and turned his head away. Even if she was going to tease him, the fun thing was, he got to see what he wanted and she didn't even get to lay eyes on any other part of his body. "This is more amusing than when I actually got to touch them..." he mused lowly, as he began to take his kimono top off to reveal a well toned, muscular body.

He was lean and strong, and his body showed it. "Oh well, more fun for me..." he said, shrugging as he sat down and took out a skewer of sweet dumplings and began to eat them.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 am

Chirezumi growled now he was stripping and eating HER dumplings that asshole..... She poofed out her cheeks and sighed she thought that he would be more enthused... So she thought about how to get his attention..... So she decided to walk right out in daylight in front of him she wasn't ashamed of her body at all in fact.... Now she has gotten used to the stares that she gets..... She walked up to and stood at a good enough distance from him that he wouldn't be able to rush her and win the game oh no she wouldn't be that easy but she was at a distance where he could see every inch of her and hear her voice....

Chirezumi looked at him with a cute slash sexy smile and spoke softly.... "What's wrong?.... Last time you all but lunged at me when the bandages were removed and instead this time you choose to get naked it's as if your trying to seduce me naughty boy...." She smiled at him and tilted some men was staring at her she was kind of curious what he would do nothing most likely but there was always that small chance......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:34 am

He chuckled lowly and finished eating the last dumpling on the skewer and licked his lips. Even if she was enticing, he would get his victory...and when he noticed a guy who had checked him out as he was taking his kimono top off, he smirked and stood up and began to walk over to him, letting her watch his every single move.

"Oh? I can tease you and make you want me...but...that's not really my style..." he mused lowly as he walked up to the guy and smiled at him. Without a word exchanged, he brought his hand up to touch the guy's face, letting his thumb run along his bottom lip. With a straight face, he leaned in and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:44 am

Chirezumi grew wide eyed..... He... He just.... "W-what the hell do you think you are doing!...." She stomped over to him annoyed as all get out damnit! Was she not good enough for him?.... Was she so unappealing that he needed to get his kicks from a MAN!..... The more she thought about it the more she was angry.... "HEY!! Damn you!! Come over here and I'll cut off your testicles!!!!" As she threw her tantrum the man Hound kissed got scared and took off like a bat out of hell.... The man didn't want any part of this.... Chirezumis face shadowed out a moment then it seemed like her hair levitated and her eyes glew red showing lots of her distaste....

"I'm going to hurt you....." She had a dark aura radiating off of her as her anger spiked it was almost as if the fires of hell itself was aimed at that poor man.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:46 am

Chuckling lowly, he reach out and grabbed her boob and squeezed it a little. Without missing a beat, he smirked and said lowly, "I caught you...I win..."

Even if he was straight as hell, he would push himself that far to win, all for the sake of proving what he would do to get to her. If it meant walking through hell, he'd be more than happy to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:52 am

It seemed everything just stopped at that exact moment as she glanced over to the sun that was just about to sink over the horizon.... She lost.... He cheated but still she lost.... She does not like this at all...... "Y-You!.... Cheater!!!" She uppercutted him hard and yelled.... "You didn't even save me a dumpling! Then you go and cheat to win!! What was that about anyway kissing a man in front of me afterall I l-......"She caught herself and bit her tongues praying he wasn't listening as close as she knew he was....

She turned around and stomped off letting her breasts jiggle as she moved..... She has big boobs therefore it was inevitable anyway.... "Damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit!!!!!!!! I HATE LOSING!!!!" Most people were currently to afraid to speak to her....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:57 am

He chuckled lowly as he began to leisurely follow behind her. Getting hit had been well worth it. He got to cop a feel twice now and he loved each moment of it. "You never said I had to play fair...I did what I had to do to win...nothing more..." he explained lowly as he picked up his kimono top and began putting it back on.

"Besides, I'm straight...it was disgusting to kiss a man, but it was worth it to win our little game...especially to hear you come close to saying that you love me..." he said as he finished tying his kimono top closed and looked at her with those cold blue eyes of his. "Oh, and did I mention that I saved you the steak?"
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:01 am

She poofed out her cheeks and yelled back at him.... "Baka!... I said no such thing!....." She wasn't gonna admit it she was a bit childish that way but oh well if he really loved her he would love all aspects of her personality including her immense childishness she stopped looked back at the bag of food took it out of his hands ate the steak then looked at him and before he could pull away or try to move from it she gave him a kiss as if to say I wont say I love you but I will show you that I love you.... She let go of the kiss blushed then started speeding up in the other direction.......

She still was not covering herself as a matter of fact she didn't even care at the moment it's not as if she didn't get constant looks regardless if she was covered or not so she didn't overly care anymore.... She wondered what his reaction to her would be and glanced back not once slowing her pace....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step...   

Back to top Go down

The Next Step...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1