A new age of Samurai grace the lands of Edo Japan. Will you fight to survive, or will you become another casualty?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

To mix things up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sumire

Mon : 10

Character sheet
Surname Name: Sumire Kyokan
Courtesy Name: Sumi
Occupation/Rank: Ronin

PostSubject: To mix things up   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:55 am

Lunch.....whatever to have for lunch there was beef hot pot which sounded good then again he could always.....nah he didn't want that or perhaps......He walked through the town his long shimmering deep purple hair flowing behind him having woken form his nap and deciding well his stomach decided for him that he was hungry.

Now mind you that wasn't the bad part no the bad part was he had to get up and come in town and figure out what to eat and he was much to his chagrin horrible at that. At home food was served and end of story he ate it. Out here he had to figure out what he wanted and while he had been doing this for over a year now...........it still brought him back to.......what did he want for dinner?

He ignored the men who were whispering about how 'Cute Sumi looked today' referring to him since it would simply take too much effort to cut them down for the insults besides he was rather used to it. Didn't help his mother and father weren't thinking about what 'Sumi' was when they named him. Oh well. He paused and looked up at a resturant not that far off from where he was standing. "Hmm.....maybe." Sumire said lowly to himself. That might settle things they tended to have a long table spread he'd call it something else but you couldn't eat all you wanted just choose what you wanted on your plate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet
Surname Name: Ryūketsu Ryōken
Courtesy Name: Hound
Occupation/Rank: Rōnin

PostSubject: Re: To mix things up   Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:09 am

Walking out of the restaurant, he paused to look down at the one who was in his way, just standing there, staring like an idiot. "I don't care why you're standing there, but you're in my way...." he said lowly, voice nearly completely emotionless. The only traces of emotion were those of annoyance.

He was ready to just leave and go find something to do, and here this guy was standing in the way. Of course, one could say that he was rude and be correct, he didn't care. Nothing people said bothered him, in fact he didn't care about people at all. Animals, on the other hand, he cared about.

Last edited by Hound on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dropkicksamurai.forumotion.com
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To mix things up   Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:17 am

Sumi blinked and looked at him as if getting angry at the 'rude' comment wasn't worth his time and it wasn't really it simply took too much energy to get upset because someone was being rude to him it wasn't that he was depressed he wasn't. He just didn't have anything to get excited about.

He did look at the man though and shrugged a bit. White hair and lavender eyes. "Relax Shiro day's too long to be getting wound up this early." he said his voice low and a bit lazy as he moved to easily walk past him as if this guys rude behavior settled it for him.

"Sumire, you idiot, that's a Satsu." one of the annoying ones said and Sumire paused looking back at him and yawning.

"Hmm?"

"Satsu as in Police!"

"And your point would be what? I'm not exactly breaking any laws and I got out of his way sooo.....where is the problem again?" Sumi said lightly as he turned and waved over his shoulder at the idiots who were pestering him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To mix things up   Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:29 am

Chuckling, he smirked as his light lavender eyes turned to gaze on the idiot that had called him a 'Satsu'. "Baaka...My name is written with the Kanji for Ya. My name, when written means 'Killing or Killer'...I'm not a police officer, nor have I ever been..." he told them lowly, drawing out the 'Baka' in a low' dark tone.

"And you..." he began lowly, turning to look at Sumi's back. "My name isn't Shiro. Such a name implies that I am a pure man, and I'm not. My name is Hamono Satsujin, of course...I imagine you'll understand the translation of that...unlike my nickname..."

Last edited by Hound on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To mix things up   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Sumire turned his head. "Yeah not hard to figure out." he said nodding as he looked at him. "Sumire Kyokan." He said nodding then looked back at the restaurant. "As to your name It means Cold Steel Murder, but then again the various translations with that could be read Blade Killer or Killer Blade." Sumire said and turned to face him.

"Eehh but then again.........wither or not one kills and fights doesn't change wither or not they are pure......"Sumi turned. "But if you'll excuse me might as well eat here as to anywhere else."

The duo who had commented or rather one of the two took a deep breath Sumi was crazy. "Sumi your freaking nuts your pretty but your nuts!"

Sumire looked back at them. "Suppose so......oh well can't help it if I'm nuts can I?" He said rather bored most things bored him actually.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To mix things up   Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:05 pm

"I can't argue with you, but I can say that I'm not pure at heart. I've cheated, lied, and stolen all of my life...but I've also killed more times than I can count...don't lump me in with people like them..." he said lowly, pointing behind him with his thumb at the idiots that kept rambling on about Sumi and him.

"You did get my name right though...and as a reward, I'm going to treat you," he told him, but glanced back at the other idiots. "If you want to see crazy, come find me sometime...then I'll show you crazy..."

It was all he said before he turned back to Sumi and walked by him, leading the way back into the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To mix things up   Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Sumi chuckled. "Your treat huh?" He said as he walked along. "Doesn't sound so bad." He walked along beside Satsu heading in almost hearing the jaws of the idiots hitting the floor. Normally he couldn't be bothered but that was just comical as he chuckled.

"That was refreshing something that actually shut them up." He said shrugging and then glanced at Satsu who insisted that he not be lumped in with those that were pure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To mix things up   

Back to top Go down

To mix things up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1