A new age of Samurai grace the lands of Edo Japan. Will you fight to survive, or will you become another casualty?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wandering with no where to go

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sumire

Mon : 10

Character sheet
Surname Name: Sumire Kyokan
Courtesy Name: Sumi
Occupation/Rank: Ronin

PostSubject: Wandering with no where to go   Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:46 pm

He walked along entering into town. Not really caring where his feet took him as long as some point there was a room and food on the end heck he'd settle for food sleeping under a tree didn't bother him at all. The scarf around his neck billowed in the breeze behind him as he yawned and stretched speaking of tree's.

Sumire looked around trying to figure out if he should get something to eat before or after taking his nap one would not know he was a very skilled swordsman with how lazy he was. But he was.........he just........didn't care to apply himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet
Surname Name: Ryūketsu Ryōken
Courtesy Name: Hound
Occupation/Rank: Rōnin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:59 pm

"Seems you're still as lazy as you were when I first met you," he said lowly as he looked over at Sumi, white hair blowing in the slight breeze. "Of course, it should surprise me, since you're always this lazy...it's such a shame though...I want to see you draw those swords of yours..." he said lowly, as he looked about the town.

The stares were a common thing to him, especially for men who wore as many swords as he did. But the stares were always, always wary of them. Never could tell just what kind of man could be hiding behind their blades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dropkicksamurai.forumotion.com
Kyojin

Mon : 9

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Chirezumi sat at the nearest inn... She had been away from Hound for a while now so she wondered if he was looking for her or if he was waiting to cross paths with her again.... Luckily she had been away from any battles for a long time avoiding police bandits and other Ronin..... She took a bite out of her shishkobab and then looked around... She was kind of bored....

He swords seemed to draw a bit of stares.... She wondered if Samurai were unwelcome here after all there was not a lot of people that was very excited to see a Samurai of any kind..... Especially if they were female.... "This is so boring.... I need someone interesting to talk to..... Or at least a good thrill...." She then looked up and noticed to men a decent ways ahead of her and they looked like Samurai themselves... One looked like he was tired the other seemed more amused then anything else... "Huh.... Wonder who they are?..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Sumire sighed. "Nothing has gotten my blood going enough to be serious enough to draw them." He said a bit bored and yawned again as if taking a nap came first before eating. He did look at Satsu though and chuckled. "If something interesting comes along then I'll draw them otherwise well.....there's really no point most things I can handle without drawing them." He said a bit bored everything he had learned and nothing challenging enough to force him to draw his blades.

He was unaware of the girl watching or rather he was aware he just didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Sighing, he closed his eyes and shook his head. "I don't think anything is ever going to interest you enough to cause you to draw your blades...such a waste..." he mused lowly as he paused and smirked when he caught the woman staring at them.

"All though...perhaps this town will prove to have something to offer after all..." he said lowly as he turned his attention back to Sumi. "But for now...let's go get us a room...letting you sleep out here will only make the people of the town that much more afraid of us...I'd like to be able to stick around for a while..." he mused as he started walking towards the inn, leaving Sumi to follow behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 pm

She noted the mans glance over at her and wasn't overly sure she liked the smirk he had when proceeding to talk to the other man..... She watched them walk toward the inn and sighed she finished her food and talked to the waitress asking for one more but this time with sweet udon added..... She then began eating the food and stood up..... Her breast bounced as she stood up granting her unwanted attention from the surrounding men... She would feel horrible if Hound got mad and killed someone.....

She walked inside and began to go up the stairs toward her room.... As she walked she let her hair down instead of having it up it relaxed her like this..... "I need a nap...." She said aloud to herself as she walked..... Her swords jingled as they bounced against her hips..... She checked the remainder of her money to see how much she had to spend.... There was enough for a night here and breakfast before leaving tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Sumi looked at him. "Something will get my interest one of these days it happens occasionally." he countered and chuckled as Satsu commented on getting him a room before he frightened the towns people. "You'd think they'd never seen someone napping under a tree before." he said shrugging as he walked along with him shaking his head.

He had also noted the girl in the inn or just outside of it eating. "Your up to something Satsu...." he said lazily as he walked with him heading towards a room. Satsu seemed to take it upon himself to keep Sumi out of trouble.....not that he tried to get into trouble to begin with! Or was he plotting to get him into trouble this time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Smirking, he chuckled and walked along. "Getting you into trouble isn't my thing. Besides, you get yourself into enough trouble...why should I waste time on doing something you do to yourself?" he asked lowly as he looked at Sumi.

Upon entering the inn though, he looked at the woman behind the counter. "A room big enough for two...and I want it beside the red-head's room..." he said lowly, pointing to the read-headed woman who had just went up the stairs. Messing with this woman would be too easy.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:09 am

Chirezumi sat in her room unaware that the two of them were about to start screwing with her mind..... She decided it was time for a bath and walked to the inns inner spring holding her towels in her hand..... She got into the hot spring and relaxed enjoying the water it felt nice to have a real bath..... When she got out she folded her pants and wrapped the inns towel around herself and around her hair......

She then proceeded to walk out and start on her way back to her room.... She walked past the room where the men were and pulled out the key in her pocket to unlock her door...... She then put it back and began to open the door.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:14 am

Sumi laid face down on the pillow on the bed his eyes closed. "Hard...Harder.....right there...." He said on a loud moan of all the things to be experiencing and he was enjoying every minute of it. His breathing deep as he closed his eyes his hair tossed to the side as Satsu worked his magic. It was absolutely incredible. And they had barely gotten started. "Satsu......" He said as he felt things tense and release all over the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:18 am

"You like it right there? How about here?!" he mused lowly, moving a little to the side as he pounded hard on Sumi. "Maybe I'll even give it to your head. Would you like it like that Sumi?" He asked as he continued, trying to give Sumi as much pleasure as he possibly could.

"Maybe if you're lucky, I'll even let you do it to me..."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:24 am

Chirezumi stopped hearing the words and a large sweatdrop she could feel go down her head she then shook it off and walked into her room..... She slowly dropped off the body towel and put her sleeping pants on she still didnt wear a shirt she figured it was safe in her room to be without a top..... She laid down on her bed and thought about the last couple of days completely tuning them out......

"I'm bored..... I kind of wish Hound was around atleast he would buy me some dumplings and we could talk.... I'm starting to see just how really lonely being by yourself is...."
She sat up and looked at the wall scratching her head kind of wondering what she should do now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:28 am

"Oh yes there....right there...." He breathed as he felt the hard pounding. It was incredible really. "Please... don't stop.....where ever you want...." Sumi moaned at the suggestion of his head being part of it it was incredible already. His breathing deep as he turned his head and looked back at Satsu pleasure burning in his eyes. "Please." he repeated to be able to do this to Satsu in return. It was sheer bliss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:37 am

"There? You want it there?" he asked lowly, he he dug in deeper. "Scream for me little Sumi..." he breathed lowly as he moved one last time. A finish to a lovely game.

He couldn't have chosen a better place, nor a better person. This was the perfect setting, the perfect atmosphere, and the perfect room.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:41 am

She had been laying on her bed for a while now and had been trying to sleep.... The noises had been keeping her up she couldn't help but think to herself.... "They could give it a rest already im exhausted from my travels I would like to sleep some...." She got up and walked over to the wall and hit it a few times and yelled.... "HEY!..... I have to be up early in the morning tomorrow if it wouldn't be too much to ask would you please keep quiet?!....."

She hated to be mean everyone was entitled to their privacy but this was starting to get on her nerves..... If it didn't she was gonna go over herself and raise hell.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:44 am

Sumi had been about to say heck no to the screaming but he did suddenly moan and cry out as all of the tension built and released at once thanks to the suddenly being startled by the pounding on the wall. Whoops his bad he forgot she was in the next room. He laid there face down panting as everything every inch of his body seemed to shiver and relax all at once. The deep throaty cry being the signal that he had found the right spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 am

Smirking, he sat up. "Now I know where to hit next time we do this," he mused lowly as he stood up and walked over to the wall and pounded back. "Fuck you bitch!" he exclaimed, returning the favor. Causing trouble, not for Sumi, but for himself. Getting into trouble seemed to be becoming one of his hobbies lately.

Turning back to Sumi, he smiled and sat down, crossing his legs and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:53 am

She got annoyed she wasn't jumping down their throats or anything but he just called her a bitch well..... Now they are going to see a bitch..... She walked over and put on her bandages over her breast and then picked up her katanas and their sheaths and trapped them on and walked out of her room then she knocked hard on the door mad as hell..... "A BITCH AM I?! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR AND I'LL SHOW YOU BITCH!"
She growled and knocked again..... No one calls her a bitch and gets away with it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:56 am

Sumi rolled over slightly. "Riiight..." he said next time. Hell he'd have a hard time moving after this time and glanced at the door. "Seems someone's a bit pissy." he said lazily as he laid there swords next to the bed He shifted up to rest on his elbows yawning and totally relaxed. "Suppose I should probably grab my swords huh?" He currently didn't care about his state of dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:08 am

He just stood up and sighed. This was trouble waiting to happen, and he had know that. But for some reason, Satsu just loved to play with fire. "Might as well...'cause when I open the door for her, she's going to come in trying to kill us no doubt..." he said lowly, shrugging as if he didn't really care. Truth be told, he didn't really care. This was just something to do.

"All right, All right. Calm the fuck down. I'll let you in if you stop trying to tear the inn apart. Have some more respect for other people's property would 'ya?" he told her as he stood at the door, hand on the door-knob about to open it.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:16 am

That.... That made her mad this person using the word respect when he so crudely disrespected her its not like she was screaming at the top of her lungs or anything when she asked them to give it a rest and then he calls her a bitch..... "Y-you..... Are you trying to make me mad!... If you are I would suggest you change your idea to something more beneficial to your health..."

When he opened the door she pointed her finger at him and showed the irritation on her face as she said.... "HEY!.... I don't know who you think you are but listen to what I am telling you!.... First off you dont EVER call me a bitch especially when I simply asked you to calm it down enough to get some sleep.... Do you even know how loud you were being?.... Secondly you say im being disrespectful for getting mad at you for calling me a bitch! HA! You havent seen mad yet! Now please be quiet I need to be up early tomorrow I have been travelling alone and I am exhausted!" She then turned annoyed and started back to her room before she cut them to shreds...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:21 am

Sumi had reached out and grabbed his swords just in case but really he tipped his head and looked over. "Akairo." He mused as he stood up slowly. Yawning and turning to face the door his kimono was around his waist while his hamaka were still firmly on and she was complaining about them being loud? He wasn't being all that loud that would take more effort then he cared to put out.

"That's it." He said lightly as if you disturbed us to rattle like that oh okay. Nothing really upset or fazed him all that much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:36 am

"Trying would be implying that I haven't already made you mad...and since you've chosen to come bang on our door and yell at us, I will assume that I have already done such," he mused lowly as he leaned against the door frame and looked at her in boredom.

"As for being loud, I'm certain it wasn't loud enough to disturb the whole inn...unlike you, who are screaming so loud other people are coming out of their rooms to see what's going on. As for respect, you do need to gain some. After all, I wouldn't have called you a bitch for no reason...bitch..." he explained as he stood there, still leaning against the door frame.

"As for who I think I am? Well...I'm Satsu and that's Sumi..." he said lowly, pointing behind him with his thumb at Sumire.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:42 am

She sighed they were annoying her she didn't scream the first time loud enough to make them mad but yet again they call her a bitch.... The first time when she knocked on the wall was her trying to just get them to lower the volume now they are pressing her more and more.... She grabbed the hilt of her sword and looked back as she said.... "Call me a bitch one more time im exhausted and cranky already and all of this is just making my temper boil.... The more this presses the worse its gonna get for all of us.... For the record im called 'The Hell Flower' Chirezumi....."

She looked at him with the eyes of a woman no man wanted to see..... Though she was very tired so if this turned into a fight it was likely to be a hard one....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:46 am

Sumi looked at her. "To have to announce what others call you........." he turned his head. "Doesn't that mean it's something you'd rather others call you? Your name and reputation alone without the title should have been enough.......oh well." he stood up fully looking over at her. "Even if you want to fight I suggest taking it outside..........it'd be no fun to not be allowed back in because a few rooms got......a little messed up in the process." He said as he dressed and put his blades back at his side. Of course they would have to room next to a crazy temperamental red head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering with no where to go   

Back to top Go down

Wandering with no where to go
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1