A new age of Samurai grace the lands of Edo Japan. Will you fight to survive, or will you become another casualty?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An Interesting Meeting....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyojin

Mon : 9

PostSubject: An Interesting Meeting....   Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:59 am

Chirezumi walked silently along the road she was annoyed she had been from good to bad to worse in the last few days..... Good she met Hound.... Bad she met up with two jerks at the inn that constantly pressed her temper and now.... She is lost.... What the hell kind of week has it been for someone else!.... She sighed and sat down on a fallen log and rubbed her sore and aching feet...... "Eeeehhhh why is there so many roads?.... I'm so lost..... I wonder where the main road is?....." She thought to herself.... 'This is Hounds fault somehow!'

Like many women she blamed the man she claims as hers when something goes wrong right about now Hound should be getting a cold chill running down his spine.... She looked over as she heard footsteps headed in her direction... "I wonder who else got lost?...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Mon : 10

Character sheet
Surname Name: Ryūketsu Ryōken
Courtesy Name: Hound
Occupation/Rank: Rōnin

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meeting....   Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:07 am

She had been walking back from a neighboring village, Nodachi in tow, when she came across an interesting sight. A red-headed woman, a ronin from the looks of her, sitting on a log, rubbing her feet. Not often you see a ronin like her out in the open like this...

"Lost? If you're looking for the main road, you'll want to follow the path in the middle...following any other path will only get you even more lost..." she explained lowly, pointing in the direction that she would have traveled had she not been on her way to see Nobegane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dropkicksamurai.forumotion.com
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meeting....   Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:14 am

Chirezumi turned and seen the woman looking at her and blinked.... "Thanks.... I'm not real familiar with this area so I tend to get lost easily..." She looked the woman over a moment and noted her weapons she was a little on guard as she stood up and then she smiled hopefully.... HOPEFULLY! They wouldn't get into trouble she thought to herself.... She just wanted to rest a bit then leave.... There was a stream nearby and in turn she made a little trap out of some thick grass....

She tied it to the bank with some string she had in her pocket and set it in the shallow water.... A few minutes later she had caught a few fish small ones but enough for dinner for one maximum two people.... She looked over at the woman and smiled... "Hungry?...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meeting....   Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:26 am

Looking at her, she sighed. "Actually...I was on my way to somewhere important..." he said lowly, shifting the Nodachi on her shoulder a little.

If it was to be known who she was, this woman would certainly be more on guard, but of course, she wouldn't say anything. "But this area isn't that hard to learn. But I should warn you now, the guys around here are pretty rough and tumble...if you're not careful, you'll get caught up into some pretty fucked up shit..."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meeting....   Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:32 am

Chirezumi just laughed as if she was not at all concerned with the people here that are 'Rough'.... "Rough?.... Well thats not good.... Doesn't bother me though I can handle myself..... I have earned quite a reputation myself through the last few months...." Something seemed off about this woman.... She couldn't place it but she had either seen her or something sometime in the past.....

"I can't place my finger on it but I believe I have seen you before have we met?...."
She thought to herself that maybe this woman was near when her 'Family' came down?..... She knew that she recognized her from something but where?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meeting....   Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:37 am

Sighing, she closed her eyes. Damn it. "You most likely have seen me around somewhere else before...I used to work as a Bushi for the Military..." she said lowly as she placed the Nodachi on the ground, letting her hands rest on the end of the handle as she stared down at her.

"Of course, I don't anymore...but I was one of the top ranked soldiers then..." she explained as she looked lazily at her.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meeting....   Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:45 am

Chirezumi gulped and stepped back... "B-Bushi.... You were a Bushi?...." In her mind this was not good at all but at the same token the woman phrased it in past tense.... "You mean as in.... not anymore?...." She studied the woman being a high level criminal meant.... This.... Was a bad situation for her..... She had a good line of escape if needed be however at the moment things were alright and it didn't seem like she was gonna do something but then again.... You never know.....

She looked at her unsure whether to introduce herself or not.... Why did this crap keep coming to her? Can't she make a friend that doesn't randomly grab her breast like Hound did doesn't turn into a prick like the men at the inn and doesn't try to do stupid things to her and provoke her temper like one particular man at the inn?.... Was that so much to ask?.... Then again.... She didn't think the boob grabbing was too bad where Hound was concerned....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meeting....   Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:53 am

She nodded at her question. "Yes. I don't work for the military anymore. Currently, I'm just staying here helping Nobegane fix his house...cause...I was kind of the one who trashed it..." she said lowly, scratching at her cheek a little when she mentioned the last part.

"But like I said...I was a Bushi, and a high ranked one. Of course, I left them for Nobegane..."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meeting....   Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:01 am

Chirezumi blinked where had she heard that name before.... She shrugged it off not really concerning herself with it for the time being.... It eased her heart a bit to know that she didn't work for the military anymore it meant no one had to die here.... "I'm glad you don't work as Bushi anymore if you did then it would be another bad night for me..... It would have meant one of us had to die tonight...." She was quiet a moment then she looked up....

"That means your Ronin.... Just like me.... How long?.... I hope you know just how lonely it is"
She hoped the girl didn't have the same problem she did no one deserved the kind of loneliness she had been goin through here lately.... Next time she sees Hound she decided to convince him to travel with her.... No matter what she had to do....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meeting....   Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:10 am

"I've only just come into this situation a few days ago...up until then, I was Bushi..." she explained lowly, shrugging it off. She was strong enough to defend herself from the other Bushi, they had never beaten her in practice, let alone a real fight.

"As for me getting killed...it's highly unlikely...I didn't become one of the only female who were top ranked for nothing you know..." she mused lowly as she leaned back a little, balancing on her heels, as if somewhat amused by the woman's comment.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meeting....   Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:47 am

She smiled sweetly this was good it meant there would be no battle for her today.... She walked over to where her three fish were sitting on the ground took a string and strung them up on a tree branch until she was ready to make a fire and eat.... She looked over at the woman and grinned... "I know how you feel.... I was top Samurai at my old families main house..." She then sat back down on the log and looked up at the sky.... How she loved the wide blue sky.... It was lonely by yourself travelling but the sky always was beautiful no matter where you looked at it....

"You know the best part of this lifestyle is..... No matter how hard things get for you when you look up and see the beauty of the sky it somehow takes the stress away from your mind.... Well atleast it does for me......" She wondered if she should go start gathering logs soon.... She doubted she needed to as soon as possible it took at least 4 hours for fish to spoil and it was still bright braud daylight....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meeting....   

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Meeting....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1