A new age of Samurai grace the lands of Edo Japan. Will you fight to survive, or will you become another casualty?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Corruption.... [P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyojin

Mon : 9

PostSubject: Corruption.... [P]   Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Azumi Chiharu walked the ground of the shrine the new High Priestess.... She was just now getting used to her new role.... Still didn't like it very much though.... She had been walking around about an hour sweeping and tending to the minor chores of the shrine.... She rather enjoyed the shrine duties but however she also hated the things she was doing..... She began daydreaming one of her usual dreams about the 'things' men and women whom love each other do.... She has never experienced this feeling for herself... "Heh... I bet it would be fun..." She blushed then shook the images from her head as if to shake it away....

She giggled with a red face and said to herself.... "Oh my.... I need to stop thinking of these things...." She knew deep down she wouldn't be able to stop..... She walked to the bottom of the stone steps and smiled as she sat down watching as the wind blew some leaves and it seemed as if they were dancing in the wind....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Mon : 10

Character sheet
Surname Name: Ryūketsu Ryōken
Courtesy Name: Hound
Occupation/Rank: Rōnin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Sighing, he walked along the path as the wind blew. Things had managed to become rather interesting with him and Tenrai, and now here he was, having to go off and leave him behind at the inn. Could things possibly get any worse? And just like that, his negative thoughts vanished.

As he came up to the stone steps, he paused and watched her as she went about performing her chores, and found himself simply watching, as if hypnotized by her. Perhaps it was just his insatiable appetite for anything that was taboo and wrong in life, or maybe it was just his male nature making itself known. Either way, he was standing there, leaning against his 'staff', watching her as the breeze blew his hair about his face.

"Thinking of what things?" he asked, finally speaking, making himself known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dropkicksamurai.forumotion.com
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:22 pm

She all but screamed when he spoke to her... She had been in her own little world this whole time un aware she had been watched the whole time.... She stood up and she gulped and said.... "N-nothing! Nothing at all!.... Welcome to the shrine if you follow these steps you will reach the temple.... I am Azumi Chiharu the protector and High priestess of Amami Shrine..." She gulped and looked away hoping he wouldn't pressure her about her thoughts... She was innocent and untouched.... She had always gotten in trouble with her mother when she was young for looking at indecent books and she had always been curious of the male body.... When it came to battle she was fragile and weak however she also was the most in tune with the world of spirits toward the Goddess as so they told her though she doubted she was..... She never felt it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:44 pm

He smirked and chuckled at her reaction. Obviously, she wasn't thinking very clean thoughts. "Of course, if you're looking for fun...I'm quite certain I could help you..." he mused lowly, figuring she wouldn't tell him about anything she had been thinking about.

"I'm not interested in seeing the shrine, not my style really..." he told her, waving his hand in front of his face, brushing off her invite into the shrine. "As for names, my name is Gungen, Gungen Kurutta, or you can call me Kyoken..."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Azumi's faced turned a bright and vivid red as he mentioned he could help her with having some fun... She turned her head and glanced at him out of the corner of her eye.... "I-I don't know about that..... What did you have in mind?..." She shuffled her hands behind her back... She didn't want to come off as to interested in his words.... Yet for some reason and she didn't know why something was starting to tug at her as if drawing a moth to a flame.... Almost as if she couldn't pull it away....

She turned to look at him then smiled a sweet smile.... Azumi was a very beautiful woman and yet she also was a hard woman to understand it was not often that she let herself be this flustered around someone she has never met...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:09 am

"there are many ways for me to show you a good time, of course, that would all depend on how you would like things to go..." he answered her, shrugging as he spoke. "In all honesty, I would simply like to fuck your brains out, but...that's nothing a monk should be saying aloud..." he said, as he walked over to the stone steps and plopped down and smirked at her.

Monk or Fake Monk, she didn't know the difference. She wasn't nearly as studied up on things as older generations were, so this was nothing he couldn't enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:25 am

Her hair shot straight up in her surprise he was.... Blunt.... That's to say the least he seemed amused by her embarrassment she looked at him and blushed a bright red.... "Y-your quite blunt aren't you sir?...." She blushed then sat beside him... She was an innocent, kind, and forgiving woman however she also had a side to her that men run from.... Like all women... She could really lay into a man with all of her frustration using only her words.... Of course if she did it to this man he seemed he would get off on her anger so she kind of left it at the blushing stage....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:36 am

"I wouldn't call it blunt, so much as simply knowing what my heart desires..." he answered her lowly, letting his staff rest against his shoulder. "I can be blunt by definition if that is what you prefer, however, I can also simply do as I please..." he said, shrugging as he looked at her.

Dressed in a black kimono top with the sleeves tore off of it, black hakama, wooden geta, tattoos on his hands and piercings in his ears, one would never truly guess that he was a monk...of sorts at least, but he was. Not to mention the fact that he was the most nontraditional eater and speaker in the whole religion. That...and if one were to see him with Tenrai and ask, he'd happily tell them his relationship with him. He was by far, the most down and dirty type of guy one would ever meet.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:43 am

She looked down a moment her face still flushed.... "W-well.... The why do you want me in such a way?...." She has long black hair and a blueish white kimono and for a shrine priestess an unusually large chest.... Didn't happen often with Miko's..... She looked at him and while he was kind of scary to look at he also had a dangerous air about him and he seemed to draw her to him fast eventhough she knew she could never partake of what he wanted of her.... Atleast not be able to and still be the high priestess..... She would have to renounce her vows if she did and she was not sure if she could do that.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:56 am

"To be, as you said, blunt. I like your body, and your attitude. I'm not that hard of a man to please really..." he said, shrugging as he answered her. "I want what any man wants. I want sex, food, sleep, and a roof over my head when I go to bed at night. Simple things for a simple man..."

Of course, he wouldn't explain the situation about Tenrai. That was far beyond simple, and he was hardly in the mood to describe such a situation.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:03 am

Her face burned even brighter as she mumbled under her breath..... "S-sex huh....." She never has experienced it and also she never thought there would ever be such an offer like this..... This was all because of one of her daydreams and now he has her in a position where he could just about talk her into anything he wanted and she knew it.... The most annoying part... He knew it too..... She glanced at him and then looked down a moment wondering what it was she was supposed to say though she figured he would say it for her....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:09 am

"Sex," he answered her question lowly as he stared out at the trees on the other side of the path, looking rather bored as he answered. "The only other thing now is, when, how hard do you want it, and where you want it to happen...answer all of those with simple, easy to understand responses and we'll be on the same page..." he told her lowly as he turned to look at her.

Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:17 am

She looked at him her face red and unsure of what to say..... She didn't think she had been very loud.... "I didn't think you would hear that...." She was quiet a moment collecting herself.... Just what was she talking about? What was she about to do?..... "I-I don't really know.... I have.... Never.... Had.... y-you know...." What about her was drawing the two of them together like this? What about him was drawing her to him?.... She didn't know anymore..... She didn't know what she was doing anymore but.... She didn't care....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:20 am

"Sex," he finished her sentence lowly as he stood up and looked down at her. "All the more reason I want you...pure, untouched, and untainted is the best way for a woman I touch to be on our first meeting," he told her lowly as he looked down at her with his white eyes.

"As for me hearing what you said, I have good hearing...trained to be ever observant and all that shit..." he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:29 am

her looked showed embarrassment and shock as she looked at him and as he stood..... "B-but I-I..... Ok....."It was all she could say..... She blushed and looked down as she stood up.... He had her right in the palm of his hand and she knew it.... For some reason she couldn't resist him.... She was a pervert she knew that but she didn't think she was so desperate for it either..... She didn't know why she couldn't resist him maybe it was because she was succumbed to his words?.... Maybe he just knew what to say or is it the fact that though she has never partaken of this deed.... She was still a woman and an unsatisfied and stressed one at that.... Maybe that was it he was sucking her stress from her which was good she needed it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:33 am

Chuckling, he pointed up the steps. "By all means, lead the way..." he requested lowly. Such a rare jewel to find. Untouched by any man, and untainted by the world of dogs that his race was. A precious delicacy that he was lucky enough to find.

"I'm new here, and technically a guest, so it would only be proper for the priestess of the shrine to show me to a room..."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:41 am

She gulped when he told her to lead the way.... She nodded yes and began to walk the stairs.... Then he mentioned her title?.... Why would he do that it was only making her unsure of herself.... She staggered in hesitation for a moment then composed herself and continued to walk not saying a word.... There was nothing she could say without him using it as ammo..... She was to flustered.... She lead him through the grounds in a certain way to avoid the eyes of the young Mikos running around doing chores.... This was her little pathway to escape the wandering eyes when she wanted to go play with the children of the town.... She lead him to the large shrine and pointed to a door off to the side.... "M-my.... room....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:50 am

Licking his lips, he chuckled and opened the door. "After you, miss priestess..." he mused lowly as he stepped to the side to let her enter the room. Polite to a degree, he would never take advantage of hospitality from another, especially not a woman.

"When you get away from the door, remove them...everything...from head to toe..." he told her lowly, keeping his voice down so that the other women of the shrine wouldn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:58 am

She gulped and nodded slowly... She walked through the door..... As he closed the door she glanced at him and said... "O-ok...." She slowly unfashioned her sash and her kimono came undone and was hanging off of her shoulders.... She looked at him and then down at herself the edges of the kimono was covering her supple pink nipples though if looking closely a person could tell they were erect..... The sash hanging over her kimono hung over and covered her 'certain place' and she blushed..... She wondered what to do from this point it wasn't easy allowing herself to be seen by him.... "I.... I.... Is this?..." She wanted to say is this what you wanted me to do?.... But she couldn't find the words she was to flustered and couldn't compose herself.... For the first time in a long time she felt weak....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption.... [P]   

Back to top Go down

Corruption.... [P]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1