A new age of Samurai grace the lands of Edo Japan. Will you fight to survive, or will you become another casualty?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

When all Hell breaks loose.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sumire

Mon : 10

Character sheet
Surname Name: Sumire Kyokan
Courtesy Name: Sumi
Occupation/Rank: Ronin

PostSubject: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:11 am

He sighed as he walked towards the temple grounds. Why.....why on earth did the three Mercies in all of there grand wisdom decide to send him a Monk to a Shinto temple? Why.....send him where there were a bunch of women who would probably annoy the hell out of him who knew.

Tenrai Sanzo walked towards the steps and up sighing as he tried to figure out why oh why he was here and when he'd met up with Gungen again his company he didn't mind at all. The cream colored robes a vast difference and for once his golden crown was on his head with the long white material falling down about his shoulders. Why he was coming here to exchange blessings with the Temple not because he wanted to or this was a social call...........damn did he want a cigarette........BEFORE he got up there and had a bunch of annoying brats drifting about him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet
Surname Name: Ryūketsu Ryōken
Courtesy Name: Hound
Occupation/Rank: Rōnin

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:17 am

Sighing, he sat on the edge of the porch to the shrine, chin resting on the palm of his hand as he stared boredly, and rather blankly, out at the forest surrounding the temple. "How dull...there's nothing for me to do...I don't even have anyone to kill..." he mused to himself, ignoring the fast approach of the familiar presence of the two sutra Tenrai guarded.

He knew he'd eventually have hell to pay, why not make his day interesting. Especially since there was nothing for him to do on the shrine grounds. The Miko all took care of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dropkicksamurai.forumotion.com
Kyojin

Mon : 9

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:22 am

Azumi walked out of the shrine doors to see Gungen staring out toward the grounds.... She was still a little tense and flustered after all that has happened in the last couple of days.... She looked over at him and then smiled.... "You seem bored..... What are you doing here by yourself?..." She had just completed her shrine duties eventhough at this point she no longer had the right of course no one but her and him knew about it either.... As the wind blew up her long black hair whipped around her face and she pulled it back behind her ear.....

She watched as the Mikos below ran back and forth doing chores and on such a nice day too... "You girls may stop.... It's a nice day why don't you enjoy it?...." She smiled watching them all get excited and run off to do Godess knew what....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:26 am

He walked up the steps cresting the top and sighed as he looked about. He could sense them clearly and realized he had for a while which was why he had been thinking about Gungen although why he was sensing Gungen here he wasn't sure. He walked on not bothering to say he was here hell he didn't really care to be here. Although now he was determined to find out why he was here and headed in that direction.

He ignored the Shrine maidens who paused and stared at him as he walked towards where he knew Gungen to be......that son of a what was he up to now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:29 am

smirking, he stood up and smiled just in time to greet the angry face of Tenrai. "I was bored, and now that he's here, I'm not going to be for long...he's come to both ruin and brighten my day all in one go, right Tenrai?" he mused rather happily as he looked at the obviously angry monk.

"As for being alone, you're both here now, so I'm not alone."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:33 am

Azumi blinked and tilted her head and looked at the other man..... Both?.... Well they were standing together so maybe their friends?.... She wondered just exactly what Gungen was grinning so excitedly about..... "Hello.... I am Azumi welcome to Amami shrine...." She bowed her head for a moment then tilted her head a second as if a bit confused at the two of them.... Somehow she just knew that today was either going to be very very interesting or.... Really really annoying and at the moment she didn't know which..... If worse came to worse it would be a mix of both.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:39 am

Tenrai looked at her a moment as she welcomed him to the shrine before looking at Gungen. Both Ruin and make his day. "And what the hell is that supposed to mean Gungen just what have you been doing?" He asked narrowing his eyes as he looked at him. Oh yeah..........holy monk alright.

He glanced again at the Miko out of the corner of his eye.........oh yeah Tenrai was very rarely in a good mood and finding Gungen in a temple full of women.............a good mood was no where in sight. "And why do I get the feeling I'm going to like this tart less and less in about the next three seconds?" He looked at  her again as she introduced herself sighed and decided screw it not that he cared pulled out his cigarettes lit one and took a drag glancing again at Gungen with an expectant 'well' look.

"To answer you I'm Tenrai Sanzo." he said although he wasn't listing off the name of his temple. He had something else on his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:43 am

"More to the point, I think your question should have been, "Who am I doing here" not what," he corrected lowly, plopping back down on the edge of the porch as if he didn't really give a rat's ass about the whole thing and in all honesty, he didn't.

"My answer? Her..." he said simply, as he pointed to Azumi. Answering aloud because he knew none of the Miko were within earshot. "And try to kill me all you like, you know it won't matter...kill her and I can use my guardianship to my advantage..." he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:50 am

Her face turned a blood red and thanked the Goddess that none of the other women were within earshot.... "D-darn you!..... You are not supposed to say anything like that!.... I'm the High Priestess here.... Though I didn't want the power I still broke vows...." She gulped and blushed she was yet to be aware what there relationship not that it mattered at the moment it was more her embarrassment then anything else..... She has grown rather fond of Gungen he was what seemed to her if nothing else an interesting man.... This other one.... She was starting to be a bit nervous of..... At the moment she kind of wanted to find a broom stick and beat him with it.... Then she noted the 'kill her' comment.... "K-kill me?....." She then looked at the man and backed up a bit becoming just a bit more nervous.... Just what has she gotten herself into?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:57 am

"Tsk." he said as this annoyed 'wtf' look crossed his face moments before he flicked the now half finished cigarette aside pulled out his large paper fan and brought it crashing down incredibly hard on top of Gungen's head with enough force to send him pitching forwards hollering. "Baka!"

His foot connected with his head pushing down forget the holy image hell he was pissed. "What the hell I leave you alone for a few days and you suddenly have to go and bang every tart that you come across. Kill you....hell no and I'm really in no mood to play battle of the sutra's." Tenrai said as he seemed to be stomping the hell out of the back of Gungen's head he swore Gungen did it just to piss him the hell off. "You stupid Monk! How many tarts in the last three days? How many that's what I get for leaving you the hell alone. And kill her last time I checked I'm a monk. I don't go around killing people! Although your pretty damn close at the moment!" He as his foot moved and he belted him again with the large paper fan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:02 am

Chuckling, he stopped Tenrai's foot and the fan with ease, letting him get away with it until he wanted to speak. "One. And it was just her," he answered lowly as he pushed Tenrai away and dusted himself off. "As for the Monk part, that's still debateable...as we've discussed previously..." he commented lowly as he sat back down, looking up at Ternai with a smile.

Beaten and yet still smiling. Crazy, perhaps, but he was still glad to see Tenrai after three days of being without him. Sighing though, he turned to look at her. "That one there has a right to know, he's the entire reason I'm here...came here with him while he did some work...of course, he left me unattended and I found you..." he said, shrugging. "Point is, we're a thing...if you can even understand that..."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:13 am

She blinked and then sighed.... Of course they were..... She turned walked over to a chair and sat down kind of annoyed.... "For the record be very very glad I don't have anything to beat you with Gungen!...." She felt like he pulled a fast one on her at this point but it was too late now she had already been corrupted..... She looked at the other and said... "S-sorry I didn't know...." Yes she was a pervert that kind of walked into this not thinking of the consequences but he through his words managed to bring her in on his wavelength..... He had her in the palm of his hand that night and he knew it so he used it.... Atleast that is the way it seemed....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:19 am

"Tsk." Tenrai closed his eyes pulled out another cancer stick and lit it taking a drag off of it as he closed his eyes. "Eh I knew if I left this one alone he'd go and find a tart to play with, just so happens it was you. He has this thing with pissing me off." He looked over at Gungen. "And there is nothing debatable about it you pain in the ass I am a monk wither or not you agree is another story."

Tenrai reached up and took the crown of his station off and put it inside his robes sighing as he tipped his head. "No point in beating yourself up over it. Gungen has this thing with misbehaving. I swear he does it just so I punish him later."

Tenrai turned to face Gungen. "And you do you really have to go chasing skirts every time I leave you alone?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:29 pm

Closing his eyes, Gungen sighed and spoke lowly, "If you want to hit me, I openly welcome it. After all, I do know that I deserve whatever punishment I get, though I was honest with my intentions from the start miss priestess..." He was a player, a liar and a cold-hearted killer, and perhaps even a bit cruel at times, but hurting people he cared about was never really his strong suit, and it never sat well with him.

"As for the monk part, stupid, I was talking about myself," he told Tenrai lowly as he opened his eyes to look at him, a smirk quickly falling into place. He felt no shame for what he had done, had been clear with his intentions when he first met Azumi three days ago. "I didn't exactly go looking for her Tenrai, I walked by here and saw her standing out, doing chores. I was honest with my desires, I don't sugar coat anything as you know, and she accepted. There was no chasing to it...simple fact is, I thought she looked like she needed someone, like you did when I first met you...it's not wrong for me to want to care about two people, is it?" he asked, as he looked at Tenrai, his white eyes holding a sort of pleading look to them, almost as if he were begging him to understand.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:35 pm

As Gungen spoke about various things Azumi's face turned a vivid red the words he uses was the trap from the beginning..... It was his words that drew her to him she wasn't sure what it was that drew him to her but something appealed to him.... This other man also... They were together.... Now its this big mess and Gungen was enjoying every moment of it.... She pulled out the fan she uses for her ceremonial dance and just like the monk from before belted him once on the head then smacked him.... She now felt relieved and less frustrated....

She sat back down listening to the two of them talk.... She noted about caring about two people and that look in his eye.... It unnerved her a bit to see it as if he had something planned that neither of them not her or the other monk could easily slip away from..... She looked at them and tilted her head she decided in this situation unless directed at her being quiet would be the best.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Tenrai narrowed his eyes ignoring the stupid comment since he had thought it was aimed at him and this time while it was it wasn't worth arguing over. He didn't act Monkly and he knew that. Although when Gungen asked if it was wrong for him to care about two people at the same time it put him in one of those positions that it wasn't an easy answer.

"You know what your suggesting right? You expect me to just up and answer that simply?" Tenrai said lowly. "No it is not wrong to care about more then one person but caring about more then one person doesn't mean sleeping with every person you come to care about." Tenrai said closing his eyes and sighing as shook his head. What was the point he was getting so frustrated. Free of everything not bound by anything...... he thought to himself...........he was getting bound. Time to let go before too many people got hurt.

He brought the cigarette up and took a drag as that thought crossed his mind. "Do as you want though. If that is the way you show you care about someone then by all means continue." Tenrai said waving his hand in the air as if the matter was settled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:46 pm

"Then perhaps I shouldn't care about anyone..if that is the way you will react every time we come here...it's not like I plan on becoming involved with everyone I meet...I'm not that type of guy...but if you're so willing to sever all ties so easily...perhaps it is best we share no ties at all...and perhaps it would be best if I simply went on my way and let all who met me get back to their usual lives...." he said lowly, looking at Tenrai.

"Perhaps it would be best if I were forgotten..." he told him lowly, standing up after having stayed put for Azumi, letting her hit him as many times as she pleased. But you're not willing to let go, are you? If you were, you wouldn't be this upset...either of you..." he explained, looking at both of them. "Is it such a hard thing to believe that I can love two people, and they can love me in return? If it is...I've obviously wasted my time from the beginning..." he said lowly as he began to walk, walking away from everything.

If Tenrai was so willing to sever ties with him, and Azumi was upset with him, he would leave and let them sort things out among themselves.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:55 pm

She got annoyed and looked at him and not one to hold her tongue when she was angry.... She walked over and hit him on the head... "B-baka!.... When people get mad and frustrated it because they care!......" She then put her hands over her mouth and backed up from him..... This was for the most part not her fight... She would accept him either way.... She has let her heart be swayed by him already and if he wanted to share between them or however he wanted to do things.... She would let herself be consumed by his needs and wants.... For some reason she wanted him to have everything he wanted though she was fully able to get pissy and assert some authority....

She looked at the other monk curious to his reaction to Gungen.... "You know Gungen.... I.... Am not mad just confused and very frustrated...." She didn't understand very much about what he was talking about but she wanted him to know her feelings were with him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:19 am

The moment the lecture started Tenrai closed his eyes and removed the duel sutra's from around his shoulders, rolled them up and placed them in a special pocket within his robes, then preceded to remove his robes showing that he was wearing jeans and a tight sleeveless black mock turtle neck beneath them. Long fingerless gloves wrapped around his arms held in place with 'slave rings' around his biceps. He carefully folded and set them down as Gungen continued to speak and then Azumi was hitting him. He turned his head and walked over towards Gungen.

The robes were off at the moment he wasn't acting in the caliber of a Monk. At the moment what he was about to do was all him. He moved so suddenly sweeping Gungen's feet out from beneath him after Azumi smacked him once or twice. Then moved and straddled him. Leaning forwards pinning the taller monk beneath him as he rested his forearms on his chest and leaned forwards tossing the butt of the cigarette away having finished it and exhaled away from Gungen.

"If you meet the Buddha kill the Buddha, if you meet your father kill your father. Free of everything not bound by anything live your life as it is." He said as if speaking like an oracle unaware that the sisters had been here before and delivered the same message to Azumi that he had once delivered Mayo. "If your quiet finished with your mightier then thou lecture when did I say I was severing all bonds with you? That I was writing you off? If I am to accept you as you then I must sever the fiscal bond of one. Your heart is taken by the tart there as it is with me it seems. Free of everything of all illusions and concepts of greed. Not bound by any rules or logic that makes sense to those who can not grasp it. Live your life as it is. As it is meant to be."

He sighed. "And yet for some reason you assume that when I say to continue as you are that I am washing my hands of you......your not that lucky of a bastard. And I'm not soo generous an asshole." He said narrowing his eyes. "You don't get off that easy forgotten my ass not going to happen Gungen. You just don't get to walk out and walk away. Let's make one thing perfectly clear if I no longer wanted anything to do with you I wouldn't tell you to do as you are. I'd ditch you instead of wasting my time. No I'm not going to be happy every time we come here to visit your tart. But then again I'm not overly fond of tart's in general regardless if it's the one your interested in or not." Tenrai sat back on him remaining firmly planted on his stomach and narrowed eyes still before shrugging. "So if that lovely lecture about loving two people was your attempt to get rid of one of us, you failed miserably."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Gungen just sighed and closed his eyes. "Idiot..." he said aloud, directing it at both of them, and yet no one at all. "I've said it once and I'll say it again, I've promised not to leave you...but that doesn't mean, that I won't walk away from a situation when you become angry or frustrated with me...having to deal with your anger and frustration...it's not something I'm overly good at..." he explained lowly as he opened his eyes to stare up at Tenrai.

"If getting rid of a human heart were so easy...I would have done it long ago...as I did with these marks on my palms..." he told Tenrai lowly and smiled up at him. "If I were to ever become the true Nise, the true Jashin...I would no longer be able to love...perhaps in ways, it would be a blessing...but in others, it would be utterly crippling...never able to feel the sorrow of loss, and the joy of life...or even the jealousy of an over-bearing boyfriend...if I were Jashin...I would never rid myself of this human heart of mine. Instead, I would remain the demon that fell in love with the light..."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Azami listened then let her hair fall over her eyes.... This was one feeling she understood completely.... To become High Priestess one had to abandon their 'rights' so she knew exactly what he meant by that.... She walked over to him sighing loudly then she got on one knee and then helped him up and smiled.... "This conversation.... I think I have had enough of it.... Let's leave things as it is for now....." She let him go when he was up on his feet and blushed as she smiled.... Oh yeah she knew exactly how he felt.... She had been having that feeling for many years now and hopefully he understood her at this moment as well....

She noted the repeated word 'tart' by the other Monk.... Tenrai..... "I just want to say one thing.... Quit calling me a tart I have a name and though I have been passive in this whole conversation calling me that is starting to annoy me.... I have already told you my name at least call me by it... Tenrai" It wasn't so much as he annoyed her but she was really getting tired of being called that.... Even if he didn't like her she didn't care at least let her have that much....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:57 am

He was on his back thanks to that tart she in an effort to butter up to Gungen ignored the fact that he was sitting ON him grabbed his hand his being Gungen's aand pulled him up before he had a chance to respond to Gungen's words.

So here he was flat on his back with her demanding to be called by name?  Oh yeah that was going to happen.....not. Tenrai got up brushed himself off and made his way to his robes with out a word at the moment. Once he had them on he turned ignoring her and spoke to Gungen. "I'm no longer in the mood to bless this temple so I'm going to head back to the inn.......you can stay here and play with your tart all you like." he said lightly. So what she had. A name she hadn't earned enough respect with him to be called by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Sighing, he just plopped back down on the ground, ignoring the fact that he'd get even more dirty than he already was. "Do whatever you want...I think I'm going to go hunting..." he told him lowly, sulking in not so many ways.

"I at least need to feel somewhat myself..." he commented lowly, under his breath and stood up, dusting himself off and walked over to the porch and lifted up his 'staff' and sighed, reach over his back to take off the 'backpack' and unwrapped the wicked blade and smiled at his reflection in it for only a moment. Part of his version of normal? Cutting down those who were useless, horrible creatures that somehow managed to still call themselves human.

After a few moments, he sighed again and began to attach the blade. A scythe wielding monk..now that's something you don't see every day.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:31 pm

She growled to herself when he once again called her 'tart' that was really beginning to wear down on her nerves.... She shook her head and sighed loudly this was a situation no one wanted..... She thought he was a single man.... He was not..... She was told true love lied in the heart of one... It was not true.... And so on.... She was confused and now had a rather annoyed headache..... She sat down watching and listening to Gungen she tilted her head seeing his scythe..... She rather liked his scythe to her it was kind of cool....

The other monk seemed annoyed and knew he wished that she hadn't come into the picture..... She wondered if she needed to back herself out of this for a moment and follow another path whilst still thinking that maybe she needed this kind of frustration and excitement..... She calmed her heart and smiled she was tired of frowning..... She wondered what he hunted but found it easier not to ask him because she doubted she wanted to know..... She looked at the other monk saying.... "Your welcome here anytime...." She doubted he would ever return but she wouldn't turn him away if he did....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:12 am

Tenrai paused only a moment but didn't look back, his answer was to pull out a cigarette light it and then without word to her walked down the steps he knew he shouldn't be so rude........but this came as quiet the blow to him. It hurt in soo many ways it wasn't funny. He supposed if he had met her under different circumstances he probably, most likely wouldn't be so abrasive towards her. But this.....this was not something he was even remotely happy about.

Tenrai closed his eyes and walked down the steps heading back towards the inn hurting and sore all he wanted to do right now was soak. But he paused part way down. "I'll return tomorrow.......there was a purpose in my coming here but today.......I no longer care to do it." he answered after a moment although not once in there did he throw in 'Tart'. He looked back at her quietly a moment or two before looking away and walking down the steps. He did have a purpose and he would honor it but not today he could not take anymore today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When all Hell breaks loose.    

Back to top Go down

When all Hell breaks loose.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1