A new age of Samurai grace the lands of Edo Japan. Will you fight to survive, or will you become another casualty?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blessings and Choices.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sumire

Mon : 10

Character sheet
Surname Name: Sumire Kyokan
Courtesy Name: Sumi
Occupation/Rank: Ronin

PostSubject: Blessings and Choices.    Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:52 am

Tenrai walked with Gungen back towards the temple that he swore was going to break his heart. He walked up the steps dressed in his normal attire, the golden crown on his head and 'cigarette' perched between his lips. He swore each step was heavy on him not knowing what was going to happen after he finished here but Azumi had said he was welcome to return...........not that he overly wanted to.

He cast a side long glance at Gungen as they walked and entered the Shrine one of the maidens telling him they'd go fetch Azumi for him. He wanted to turn around and leave but he had given his word to Gungen that he would bless this temple and welcome her as head priestess and so he would.

One girl rushed into where Azumi was. "Azumi those Monks are back.....both of them to see you......" The girl said a bit breathless as she had rushed through to meet up with her and tell her.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet
Surname Name: Ryūketsu Ryōken
Courtesy Name: Hound
Occupation/Rank: Rōnin

PostSubject: Re: Blessings and Choices.    Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:56 pm

Sighing, Gungen silently walked along side Tenrai. This was something he had done, so why then, did he feel as if he wasn't punishing himself, rather everyone around him? It seemed that he would always feel like this when it came to relationships. He was a cursed man it seemed. He felt Tenrai's gaze on him, could feel it burn through him and into the very depths of his soul, but he willed himself to ignore it.

If he looked, if he saw Tenrai's expression, he knew he'd hate himself even more, and as he neared the top of the stairs, the knot in the pit of his stomach seemed to grow larger and weigh him down even more. He didn't want to do this, didn't want to have to face her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dropkicksamurai.forumotion.com
Kyojin

Mon : 9

PostSubject: Re: Blessings and Choices.    Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:12 am

Azumi looked up she had been having a bad foreboding she understood what was going on she had been feeling strange since yesterday and figured it had something to do with those two..... She had some slight feelings for Gungen he was her first and to her that meant something so she didn't think any further but at the same token when she saw those two together deep in her heart she knew that she was not to Gungen what she thought though she would stay at his side until he told her otherwise.... "Send them in...." She looked up and watched the girl run... She wondered what was going to be said.... Then again at the same token that foreboding concerned her as well....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blessings and Choices.    Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:25 am

Tenrai looked at the girl as she rushed up to tell them that the Head Priestess would see them just as they crested the top of the stairs. The sooner he could get this done the sooner he could leave and attempt to get back to a normal life. But that normal life.........he side glanced again at Gungen part of him afraid that the one walking with him would tell him that he was staying here or that he wanted her to come.

He walked and entered the room that Azumi was standing in and took a deep as he looked at her. Then glanced over at the girl nodding his thanks as she bowed and rushed back out. "Azumi Chiharu...." Tenrai said as he pulled the cigarette out from between his lips as he looked at her. "if you would come out to the court yard of your temple so I can do this properly it would be..........appreciated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blessings and Choices.    Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:36 am

Gungen just looked at the shrine. How he dreaded having to explain himself, how he dreaded having to tell her that he wasn't the man she believed him to be. How he dreaded having to break her heart and sever the ties to a relationship.

"This is going to be a bad day..." he said lowly as he stood there, waiting for Azumi to come out and greet them. This was so not his day at all. His life had slowly began to suck ever since he left home...
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Blessings and Choices.    Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:04 am

Azumi nodded and walked out as she walked out she noted Gungens troubled face and then she nodded she figured it would be like this she looked at Tenrai he also looked troubled.... She stepped in to someone elses territory without realizing it and on top of that the person that was to blame was not Gungen but her.... She should have showed more strength in the face of her worldly desires instead she gave into them with little to no thought at all..... "Hello...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blessings and Choices.    Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:09 am

Tenrai looked at her and took a deep breath before sighing. "Azumi Chiharu I have come to welcome you as Head Priestess and Miko of this temple. Before the Kami's and Buddha." Tenrai said simply as he looked at her. "In a moment I will bless this temple and all of her Miko's in welcoming you into the fold." Ironically enough he didn't sound forced in speaking. It wasn't about his personal feelings right now it was about doing the right thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blessings and Choices.    Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:18 am

Sighing, he looked away from her and Tenrai both. This was going to be hard enough to deal with as it was, having to look at her face to face was just torture. He felt sick to his stomach, and wanted to just walk away, but he knew that he couldn't. One of them had to be his choice. One of them...had to know...and the other, had to know the truth that the other already knew.

"But first..." he began lowly, sighing as he turned to face her once again. How he hated this day. "There are things you need to know and understand about me..."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Blessings and Choices.    Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:24 am

Azami bowed to him and smiled.... "I appreciate it.... Please take care of us...." She looked at Gungen and thought to herself.... She really didn't want to hear this what he wanted to say was written all over his face yet she must face it for her own sake and his.... "Please Gungen speak as you would.... Please step inside....." She told the miko to step inside because at the moment this was something that involved only the three of them and it needed to stay that way....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blessings and Choices.    Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:03 am

Tenrai took a deep breath and turned intending on leaving that for them as he moved to begin getting ready to bless the temple figuring whatever was going to be said was to be said between the two of them and not something he needed to be involved in. "I will." He said simply he would bless this temple and it's Miko's. He would not do a slip shoty job of it, it wasn't his way.

Tenrai sighed as he glanced over at Gungen and then at her. It was horrible in it's own right making him choose like this but..........the other way.....Tenrai couldn't tell him........just couldn't that it would kill him. Him being Tenrai himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blessings and Choices.    Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:13 am

Sighing, Gungen stuck the pole of his scythe down into the ground beside him and looked back at Tenrai. "You too...you're going to be included in this, like it or not..." he told him lowly as he took his shirt off. "This is a rare, thing...especially for me...but since I know this will become a known aspect of my personal life...I will share it now and end all curiosities about it..." he told them lowly as he looked back at Azumi.

"I was honest about my intentions with you Azumi, but I was not honest about myself. I didn't tell you what I was, though I told you who I was..." he told her, his white eyes staring only at her. "I'm not a full human...these markings on my palms are the marks of a Rakshasa...and I am a born half breed...half human...half demon..." he explained to her lowly as he looked down at his hands and watched as the claws began to form and closed his eyes.

"In my world, more than one partner is natural...no matter the gender, but...here...only one is a natural thing...and I have to choose between what is right....or what is wrong...and my choice...even though it is a horrible thing to do...is to remain by Tenrai's side...because he needs my help...and I'm too dangerous for you to continue to remain with...you can't fight, can't defend yourself if you were to be attacked...it's safer...if you just remain here and find someone else..." he finished as he finally opened his eyes to look at her. A demon standing there in the flesh, staring down at miko and in the presence of a monk as well. If they truly wished it...they could dispel his demon blood and kill him, or render him a full blooded human.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Blessings and Choices.    Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:35 am

She stayed silent and watched the man transform before her eyes.... She showed no fear to him at all however and she just smiled.... "To think that strange feeling in my heart when we met telling me something was off was my heart telling me to fear you.... Good thing I didn't listen...." She tilted her head and smiled at them she knew it was going to be something like this but to think he was doing it to protect her in a sense was something she didn't expect.... To say it didn't hurt would be lieing straight to their faces and she wouldn't do that of course it hurt...

However Gungen opened her up to a world she never knew and allowed her to be there for only a moment.... She knew that if this didn't happen she would either have to leave this place and go with him or break it off herself... Neither of which she wanted to do.... "To be honest I figured when I first seen you today Tenrai that look on your face told me everything.... The two of you are made for each other neither one of you can hide your emotions from your face and gives away your meaning everytime..." She looked at Gungen and to Tenrai and to most surprise bowed to them lowering her head as both an apology and a way of saying im here to finally accept my role wholeheartedly.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blessings and Choices.    Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:50 am

Tenrai just sighed and reached up there was something that was not being clearly understood and if he broke some rule of his fathers in this one oh well. "If I am to truly bless this place........I should do it right." He said as she bowed and gracefully stepped back saying that they just sort of fit together.

Tenrai sighed as he put his crown away, his skin slowly began to shimmer at first before simply glowing his hips seemed to dip as if loosing some sort of definition that declared him fully male, long mahogany brown hair spilled down behind his back with natural golden accents and when he opened his eyes they were silver blue not just the color silver in general but as if they were indeed the metal itself while reflecting the sky. His skin glowing as if Tenrai was made of light and truly without gender neither clearly male or female but looked more masculine then feminine. His voice was the same in fact alot about him was the same just more defined. Well except the sudden loss of gender and longer hair. It was like a veil had been taken off of him showing who he really was.

"I'm sorry you got caught up in this........and that choices have to be made......I will bless all of you as it should truly be done." For once he wasn't bitting or snipping at them but sighed and turned reaching up to cup the side of Gungen's face as he was in his 'demon' state. "And that you have to make choices like this at all........"

He looked back at her. "In a moment.......nothing wishing you or anyone harm will be able to step foot in this temple.....I will give you a blessing that is not easily broken from the Kami being a Hankami myself.....a blessing backed by the power of my father.....since he seems to like to make my life difficult the rest of the time.... " A half god......

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blessings and Choices.    

Back to top Go down

Blessings and Choices.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1