A new age of Samurai grace the lands of Edo Japan. Will you fight to survive, or will you become another casualty?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beauty Vs Insanity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumire

Mon : 10

Character sheet
Surname Name: Sumire Kyokan
Courtesy Name: Sumi
Occupation/Rank: Ronin

PostSubject: Beauty Vs Insanity   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:10 am

She waltzed her way through the crowded market place. Kyoto was busy and bustling but being the Imperial City it was to be expected. Long shimmering pitch black hair waved in the breeze behind her. Two small blades although they looked like hair pins held her hair in place. Golden earrings that wrapped up the sides of her ears and held blood red rubies hanging down. In the center of her forehead a crimson Shakra. She wore a gold necklace and red top. But over that sleevleess top was a gauzy white kimono with red sleeves. White hakama and geta adorned her feet.

She turned and paused catching sight of a Bushi in the crowd smirking as he seemed to have this otherworldly bored look to him. One might say there a dark glint to his eyes. Such an interesting thing to see.........

"Will wonders never cease.......someone who can be soo bored in the Imperial City....." Fumei said bemused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

Mon : 9

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:20 am

Kyojin smirked to himself not taking any notice of the beautiful woman to the side of him and instead was waiting for his mark to slip up.... He had been standing here waiting rather boredly on his mark to show himself.... He was called 'The Shredder'..... He was at the top ranks of the Bushi and even used his own squad though he paid them little mind except for official matters.... Finally he seen his mark he had been chasing and his bored look turned to that of a demon almost as the man walked past him.... "Iv'e found you at last...."

The man turned and started running away from him as he ran in the other direction Kyojin was right on him.... Kyojin swiped his sword so fast a normal person could not see it... Only skilled swordsmen would be able to see it... The man screamed as the sword 'Shredded' him it didn't slice but shred..... The man bellowed forward and as Kyojin stepped up he looked completely hidden in shadows and gave off a terrifying aura..... "Youkai!! It's a Youkai! Help! Help!!!" Kyojin grinned and laughed highly amussed... "Youkai?.... HAHAHA That sounds like a praise to me!!" He then tied the mans arms and handed him to one of his men to take away now that it was over he started getting bored again.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:24 am

She had turned and followed suit. The almost gleeful look of pleasure as he was called Yokai and shredded that man......almost like a true demon. Too bad he wasn't. "Shall I pray for your soul now? Or after you fall?" She asked him bemused and shaking her head.

She looked at him and then at the man who had been taken away. "Of course I'll have to pray for him poor thing........that wound will not easily heal." She seemed like such a sweet innocent and naive little Miko in truth she was having fun picking on the Bushi. It was harmless but she was curious to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:36 am

He turned his head over to the side and glanced behind him to see the very beautiful woman behind him.... He ignored her first comment and whistled saying.... "Well.... Hello there beautiful.... Danger interests you so much to come looking for it?..." He didn't care if his whistling and vulgar words offended her or not he was a man and a man that liked what he saw.... "Pray for me?... HAHAHA your sweet but i don't give a fuck about that kind of thing...." He grinned and turned around showing himself in full to her his dark eyes burning into her and his cross shaped scar gleaming in the sun....

He was a small yet largely built man.... At the same token she seemed more poking fun with him than anything else.... He walked around her taking his chin and inspecting her.... "Your a sexy little thing aren't you?...... Want to get a drink?..." Yeah rude as hell and arrogant was Kyojin to a T anyone that knew him personally would probably be ashamed of him right now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:42 am

She brought one hand up and ran it though her hair shaking her head and sighing. "You might not care about such things now but there will come a day when you will." She said looking at him as if bemused. Such vulgar words and yet she didn't seem to care at all. Perhaps because she was a Miko and heard it all at some point or another......and that was probably because she didn't dress at all like a typical Miko at all.

"And just what do you expect in exchange for those drinks? Surely you aren't hoping to corrupt me with such sin?" She said smiling faintly at him stepping down and around walking a bit as if to circle and inspect him as he had done her. Sexy little thing..........well as crude as it was it was a compliment. Just not messing with 'polite' words. "Do I have to worry about your sword coming my way kind sir?" She asked in light jest the meaning behind that one word having soo many different variations depending on how one might want to look at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:54 am

Kyojin grinned this was getting interesting... "I don't know you tell me what I will get in exchange....." He was quiet a minute letting her get an eye full of him she seemed to enjoy the view.... "Heh.... I'll deal with that shit as it comes I'm a live in the present kind of man..... I enjoy living in the moment whether in the heat of battle or enjoying the company of a beautiful woman...." He grinned as she looked him over and mentioned worrying about his sword....

His sword itself is not what she should worry about it was how he uses it.... He could make his sword be nothing more then a gentle and cooled touched of an embrace or he could use it as a deadly weapon.... His sword was not just a sword it was a reflection of himself it was a part of him.... "Heh... That depends sexy lady on how i use it.... I could shred you in an instant or..." He touched the hilt of his blade strapped to his back and pulled it just a bit toward himself the tip of the blade touched the edge of a piece of her clothing and caused a coupled of threads to come apart not enough to strip her but enough to get his message across.... "I could use it to give you a cool embrace that you would never forget..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:03 am

Fumei looked at him and rose an eyebrow. "Ah but that in and of itself would be a problem. If you used your sword in such a way.......I'd be trapped and at your mercy.......whatever shall I do?" she said softly shaking her head. "But one will never know unless one takes that first step."

She looked at him and stepped down twirling a bit around him the gauzy kimono she was wearing fluttering around her slender frame as she came about to another side one that his sword was not currently pointed in and smiled. "I think that drink just might be interesting......"

She looked at him. "But I think you'll find that shredding will most certainly be the last thing on your mind." She said in a teasing tone. "Come shall we discover if the spirits are in your favor today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:13 am

He watched her twirl around him and snorted at her comments.... He watched as she started walking and as she did he looked at her butt not at all ashamed that he did and then he said aloud.... "Oh I think they are at least from this view..." He walked toward her and then at her side he walked with her to a tavern for a drink of sake.... He got them a drink each and sat down smirking..... "Now what was that about shredding you to pieces being the last thing on my mind? Please do clarify.... Afterall you will never know the things I think about and how they are maneuvered..."

Heh this was almost funny to him here he was sitting with a woman that seemed to be religious and he didn't believe in anything except the way of the sword and yet at the same time the way she was talking with him and flirting was also a bit strange as far as a spiritual person was concerned all the spiritual people he had ever met were dull and boring and not even worth cutting or whistling at they made him think he was going to recieve divine punishment or something....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:21 am

Fumei looked at him and chuckled. "Who said anything about shredding me dear boy? I said shredding in general............I'm certain by the time I'd done with you I'll have you praying to a whole new 'religion'......." she smiled as she lifted her cup. "Of course you poor thing you've never met anyone like me nor will you..........after."

Fumei took a drink of her sake as if it was the last thing on her mind and perhaps it was she was simply having far too much fun with him. "Your right though I'll never know the things you think about although how they are maneuvered..........I'm sure if I get but a whim or fancy of inclination I can pretty much figure out the rest......"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:30 am

Kyojin took a swig of his sake then wiped his lip showing his teeth... "Oh really?.... Am I so easy to figure out?...." He cracked his neck as it was beginning to get stiff took another drink of sake then got up and returned with another..... He sat the sup down and tilted his head to kind of get a better look at her.... "A whole new religion huh?.... What did you have in mind to sway me?.... I'm not as easy to move as the average person and I can put up with a lot when there is a woman with your..... Assets..." His gaze fixated on her chest a moment as he said the word assets.....

He then took a drink of sake and sighed a bit..... He wondered just how far was this woman willing to dangle herself in front of him before she slipped up and he took advantage of that moment and gave her a taste of a night of sins..... "You know I could corrupt your innocent heart very easily and it doesn't bother me in the least to do so either....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Fumei smiled as she looked at him and finished her cup of sake setting it down and running her finger slowly over the edge of the cup. "Mmm if I told you what I have in mind it looses all the thrill doesn't it?" she said coyly as she looked at him and then smiled leaning slightly forwards as she tipped the empty cup towards him.

"Corrupt my innocent heart........you beast." She said chuckling as she looked at him. "Such a delicate flower as me and and your going to pluck it right away?" Releasing the edge of the cup she sent it spinning across the table to him and smiled winking. "Of course I should warn you, this flower has thorns. Plucking it comes with it's own dangers and thrills........."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:33 am

Kyojin smiled then laughed a little.... In a tavern it was common courtesy to remove a weapon from your back or holster though most didn't pay much attention to that rule Kyojin did.... Though it was weird for him to do so since he never really cared for things like that..... The blade with no sheath sat on his lap he looked at her and tilted his head...... He took the blade and maneuvered it toward her legs and took the jagged edge of the sword and slowly touched her ankle letting the cold steel amd rough edge move along it slowly....

As mentioned before the sword was not a sword it was a part of his body and he knew how to use it.... He had just the right pressure to where it would feel like he was running his hand along her leg and into her thighs..... He looked at her as if seeing her reaction as he said.... "Maybe that's the thrill I'm looking for my dear.... You may have just stepped into something you can't handle..... A beast huh..... Yeah I guess you could call me that it's a nice praise.... So if I'm the beast does that make you the beauty?...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:29 pm

Fumei blushed a bit the faint heat rushing into her cheeks as he did that. Under the table it wasn't like she could say how dare you when there was no way anyone would believe he was doing anything. She'd look the fool.

Fumei though smiled catily and shook her head. "Well one thing is for sure I'm certainly not the beast." She said bemused as she looked at him then closed her eyes. "Care to offer a lady another drink?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:57 pm

He chuckled a bit she seemed unsure of her feelings toward the issue..... The cold steel against her skin feeling like the hand of a man touching a woman that has never been touched in any way except to shake hands and maybe hug a dear friend or family member.... Her face was red it seemed she was a bit embarrassed which he found amusing this was a holy woman that has walked right into the lions den.... He knew that she was beginning to understand just what she was letting herself get into.... He chuckled at her comment about being the beauty....

Then tilted his head smiling.... Her only escape it seemed without causing a scene was to keep drinking he wondered if she would sit here and end up getting drunk due to his advances and that amused him to no end.... "Sure... Why not?...." He went up to the counter got another drink and sat it down.... He then grabbed his and got another for himself... It would have been smarter if he took them both but he wasn't made for thinking he was a fighter and a lover but not so much a thinker unless you count battle strategy....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:05 am

Fumei watched him walk off to get her drink refilled and then leave again to get his own. She sighed it was sooo much fun teasing and tormenting him making him think she was some helpless little thing. Bushi or not he was awful arrogant about what he could and couldn't do with that sword or was it a bit of extreme confidence? She could not help but wonder if she should continue to play the damsel and innocent girl. Or have a bit of fun it wasn't that her body wasn't innocent it was. But there was a fine line between going to far and having a bit of flirting fun.....

Of course she wondered if he'd be the one to make her cross that line.It was amusing at the moment that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:52 am

He returned to his eat and sat down quietly thinking about what he wanted to say to make this an interesting night even more so anyway...... He looked at her a moment.... "What's wrong beautiful unsure of what to say to a sin covered man like me?....." He tilted his head he was more or less brutally honest with his words... His intentions were to steal her innocence and let her have a taste of true sin....

He laid his sword up against the wall and looked around..... The place was more or less empty few people were around this place in this time of day.... "I'm curious..... What would you say if I offered you a night of sin, excitement, and love?..... Not nessecarily in that order...." It could be taken a lot of ways all of which could be true or false it could mean him taking her virtue or it could be him having her travel a bit around this area and getting into trouble what did he mean?....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:57 am

She looked at him and tipped her head. "That all depends on what it is your offering." she said lowly. "Such things are unavoidable but there are some that are.........more easily dodged. It makes me curious to know which of them it is your seeking...........or rather.......what it is your offering." she said as she took a drink out of her sake she wasn't inclined to run she started this game it would be silly to rush off now like a scared little girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:18 am

He smirked and said.... "I couldn't help but notice you ignored one of my questions that wasn't very nice of you...." He looked at her and grinned showing a bit of his true colors..... He tilted his head then chuckled... He reached up and gently touched her cheek.... He stroked it but a moment then as he let his hand fall a second he caught it and took his finger to tilt her head up to look into his evil eyes.... "Now what would be the fun it that?.... It's a simple question my dear do you want to see and be a part of a night full of sin, excitement, and love?....."

He then removed his hand from her body and rested his chin on his hands that he folded under his chin and his right eye seemed to be hidden by shadows as he looked into her eyes.... Looking at him deep into his eyes would be like looking into a void of hatred lust and death he was the kind of man that no one wanted to too deeply associated with..... Though he was also still a man and even a man like him can have his heart tainted by light should the right influence be given.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:23 am

Fumei looked at him and sighed. "Ah perhaps I did or didn't." she said about her ignoring the question she looked at him. "Of course instead of being dragged into sin.........I could always bring you into heaven." She retorted leaning back and lifting her glass closing her eyes as she took a sip. "It's as dangerous for me as it is for you...........as much as one night with you could change me, one night with me.........could change you as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 am

He grinned and liked her answer..... Could possibly change him?.... To him that was funny.... To think she would have the courage to even try.... "Heh.... I would love to see you try sexy lady.... The only thing I see right now if a nice set of racks a smart alecky attitude and a backbone nohing more...." Of course he thought more of her then that it took courage to even speak to him let alone try to tease and flirt with him.....

He was a cold and rutheless man he wanted nothing more then to rip people to shreds have sex and die.... If he was bound to Hell then so be it or so he thought.... He was who he is a man that abandoned his heart years ago..... Now the only thing he has is his sword and for now it seems a spunky Miko that has a tendency to hate too lose..... Not that she would ever win against him anyway he thought to himself....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:35 am

"Oh I'll do more then just try. I'll change your world." She said lowly as she looked at him winking. "After all youve never meet anyone like me." Fumei was sure things would be interesting to say the least but she was certain that if anything she just might change something in this one's world.

She wasn't a soft easily broken girl and despite his comments about her chest she was certain she could find the tiny fragment of good still within this man and bring it to the surface once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:04 am

He laughed and then nodded saying...... "Indeed.... However if I awaken something deep within you that you never knew you had and you no longer return to this world that's on you...." His heart was dark and he enjoyed it that way... It was him.... However this young woman has induced him into a sort of game through her words almost as if challenging him directly to try and taint her.... "Let's leave shall we....." He began walking after he took her hand and helped her up weirdly enough he was a gentlemen to a point but it also was and indication that he had something up his sleeve....

He kept hold of her hand leading her somewhere.... "This is going to be fun I can't wait to see this look on your face....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:08 am

Fumei chuckled. "Oh so sure are you that you'll be the victor and drag me into sin are you?" She asked as she looked at him. "Are you certain that I won't bring a bit of light into your life?" She said as she walked with him he having her hand in his.

Oh yes this was interesting alright she had made the challenge and so she had to live up to it but at the same token she had to wonder.........just what was in store for her? Would she bring a bit of light to a man who knew none or would he drag her down into darkness? Was it even possible to bring her down when she had been chosen as it's guardian? Even as wild as she was?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:25 am

He smiled and stopped at the corner of a place he never really went too but knew was there.... "My dear.... Sexy sexy woman..... Tonight you will see a world you nine times out of ten have never experienced before..... Are you sure you are ready for this?.... It's not too late to back out....." He grinned hoping he would say that she refuses to back down but then again.... She had a lot to learn about the dark half of the world....

"My name is.... Kyojin Akuhei... They call me the shredder...... Because my sword shreds all it touches to ribbons.... My personality they say is no better.... You?..." He smiled wondering just what she would say..... Around the corner was a Cemetery but a special one it was a cemetery where all the people buried were people he himself killed... No one else.... Just him.... Why would he bring her here?.... Who knows....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:30 am

She looked at him and sighed. "I told you I would show you a new religion I'm not about to back down on that now." She said lowly but firmly looking at him and then tipped her head shaking it a moment as he was bringing her to a very odd place. Surely not........but with this one one never knew.

"My name is Fumei Takaramono......" She paused and tipped her head. "I am exactly as my name states Kyojin." she said looking at him an Unknown treasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   

Back to top Go down

Beauty Vs Insanity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next