A new age of Samurai grace the lands of Edo Japan. Will you fight to survive, or will you become another casualty?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beauty Vs Insanity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyojin

Mon : 9

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:46 am

"A treasure unknown to the world huh..... We best fix that...." He pulled her around to where she could see the whole cemetery it had about one hundred corpses in this place.... The beginning of her trial was understanding his true heart the darkness within his soul.... "I personally killed everyone of these people..... One by one and I can tell you exactly how I did it...... With a smile.... To begin our little game I wanted you to understand just a small fraction of my heart otherwise there would be no meaning in this.... I can corrupt you all night long but if you don't understand me then theres no reason to waste my time....." He knew this was going to be her glimmer of hope to see a small shred of his humanity at this moment but it was that small peace of humanity that he would crush before her eyes... He reached inside his clothes and pulled out a small container of oil and he spread it all across the cemetary and smiled as he took a match and lit it ablaze before their eyes....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumire

Mon : 10

Character sheet
Surname Name: Sumire Kyokan
Courtesy Name: Sumi
Occupation/Rank: Ronin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:56 am

She sighed. "You can burn them away the evidence of what you have done but as you have said you can clearly remember them all. All of those you have cut down. Finally sending them completely on burning away the last anchor to this world is it to make me fearful of you? To show me some uncharacteristic darkness inside of you?" Fumei looked at the blazing fire before her. "You are a man with a heavy burden on you one of your own creation but I do not believe to you be a foul beast beyond reach Kyojin.......there are very few such beings and you are not one of them."

"Those who rest here now rest within you there memory. An aspect of them will forever live on so long as you remember them and what you have done." Fumei said shrugging and then tipped her head back to look at him. "And I still do not fear you. The fact that you buried them all together means you do not want anyone else meddling in your affairs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

Mon : 9

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:39 am

Her words slightly annoyed him but to some degree held true.... He looked at her and said nothing.... He then turned pulling her throughout the streets determined to make her understand his dark heart.... He was bathed in sin and covered in darkness her influence would not matter to him...... He stopped at a building a shabby place by the look of it.... It was his home.... The place was off from everything and away from the hustle and bustle of town....

"This is my home within it I will introduce to you a common sin.... Of course you don't get to know what it is until you are within its walls.... Too me what I am going to do to you means little to nothing however to others it means a lot..... Ready?..." He opened the door as if allowing her to choose.... He ignored almost all of her comments knowing deep within that it might just be true however he also knew it might not be true....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Vs Insanity   

Back to top Go down

Beauty Vs Insanity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2