A new age of Samurai grace the lands of Edo Japan. Will you fight to survive, or will you become another casualty?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The plight of Chirezumi...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyojin

Mon : 9

PostSubject: The plight of Chirezumi...   Sat May 17, 2014 12:37 am

Chirezumi walked along down the path calmly... It seemed that she was being followed, she parted ways with Hound some time ago to find her inner self to mentally train herself to prepare her for the worst.... She had been followed for quite some time now so she knew the person following her was not going to be a normal person.... She kept walking then stopped and turned around drawing her blade slowly.....

"Heh... I figured you would spot me.... What happened to your body guard?..." She stayed silent and readied herself for battle, he sighed and drew his blade assuming that she was not going to answer him.... They began to clash swords and they continued clashing as his brutal laughter filled the air....

After about an hour of battle he laid her battered and shredded body up against a tree.... "Trash..." He walked away dragging his blade into the ground and disappeared.... Chirezumi couldn't help herself in thinking of Hound the man that swore to be there should she ever need him.... Yet he was not here.... To bad she would have liked to see his face..... "Hound.... Sorry...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Mon : 10

Character sheet
Surname Name: Ryūketsu Ryōken
Courtesy Name: Hound
Occupation/Rank: Rōnin

PostSubject: Re: The plight of Chirezumi...   Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 am

"Trash? What an interesting concept...Does that include yourself?" he mused lowly, coldly as he drew the short blade with the protective guard on the handle. "If you choose to believe that she's trash then what are you? A dog? A injured little puppy who has no home? What I see is very different than what you see..." he said lowly as he walked along, coming to block the man's path as he glared coldly at him.

"It may be true that I'm known as a hound, but my tittle is completely different than yours...you are useless and completely worthless as a human being. Me on the other hand, I'm a man who has a purpose in life. While I may not follow a holy path or what the hell ever, I am much more useful than you ever will be...and to sink so low as to attack a woman who is smaller and weaker in body strength than you....you're as low as the worms in the dirt..." He said lowly as he tilted his head a little to look at Chirezumi. She was injured and wouldn't last long if he didn't take care of things quickly.

Ending this was important, but taking care of her was more of his concern. He had screwed up, and now Chirezumi was paying for that mistake. He wouldn't make it again...that much was certain....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dropkicksamurai.forumotion.com
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The plight of Chirezumi...   Sat May 17, 2014 1:00 am

"Heh.... hahahahahaha..... She was a simply minority that was around you are my main target.... How about I shred you into nothing this night and drag your body back to my superiors?...." Kyojin Akuhei.... He truly was a bushi that is evil.... His only goal is to fight and taint the light within the heart of others.... A kind and beautiful Miko is trying to contaminate his heart with the light but up to this point he has rejected it.... "My my how the mighty have fallen as the number one criminal in the lands to fall in love with a young female samurai that has lost her master and her way....." He licked his lips and walked toward Hound....

Kyojin is strong, very strong his name was sent down through all of the ranks of the Bushi and it has been spread around the lands.... "Come on my dear Hound show me what you have.... Can you kill me and save her?.... Or will I shred you to ribbons in your desperate attempts to save her?.... It all depends on you...."

Chirezumi looked up and seen him the man she fell in love with squaring off with the first person to ever defeat her.... She always considered herself to be strong she even crossed blades with Hound on equal footing once before and yet she was beaten without ever even scratching him... "H-hound..." She barely could let the word break her lips before she coughed loudly....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The plight of Chirezumi...   Sat May 17, 2014 1:16 am

He clenched his fist tightly around the handle of his sword. The long sword would not be tainted by this bastard's blood...but...this man was completely a menace. A worm. A disgusting Pig. He would completely end this man right here and now so that he would no longer hold any power among the military's police. "I could say the same for you...Kyojin Akuhei...the man who was once proud captain of the military police has fallen to cruel and heartless attacks on women as he grovels at the feet of the men in power just so that he can get a taste of their boots after they've stepped in shit..." he said lowly as he moved his head to focus his gaze back on Kyojin.

"You're below them, so you make yourself feel higher than you are by hurting innocents...you're worse than any worm...you're no better than a maggot who feasts on the rotting flesh of festering sores and dead corpses...no better than the shit stain in the clothes of the men you serve..."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The plight of Chirezumi...   Sat May 17, 2014 1:28 am

Kyojin grinned oh how wonderful this is to piss off Hound the man that he had been trailing all of this time..... "Hey.... This is so interesting listening to you tell me about how much of a piece of shit I am but sadly you know nothing of what I am capable of so to make things more interesting how about I kill this girl behind me?..." He looked at Hound and drew his jagged and half destroyed looking sword out to the side....

Chirezumi looked over to them and tried to stand wanting to prevent this battle from occuring she did not want anything to happen to Hound even if she should die..... Her sadness was evident on her face as she stared back at them....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The plight of Chirezumi...   Sat May 17, 2014 1:34 am

Hound smirked as he moved before Kyojin had the chance to get close to Chirezumi, his blade short so he had to get in close, but what Kyojin didn't realize, was that Hound didn't just get his nickname because of his family name. "If you want to kill her, I'm afraid you'll have to go through me first!" he exclaimed as he moved, slashing first at Kyojin's stomach, but he dropped down low just as soon as he swiped, slashing at the one thing a swordsman depended on to get them from point A to point B, the legs.

With one fluid motion, Hound had both moved to slash at vital areas of a samurai's body, and moved away before a fatal and damaging blow could be struck. This was the main problem many faced with fighting Hound. The speed and viciousness of an animal. He was like a dog hungry for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The plight of Chirezumi...   Mon May 19, 2014 12:46 am

Kyojin smiled and raised his sword to be verticle with his body to block the slash to his stomach while he jumped and back flipped the blow to the legs and then he counter attacked by stabbing out towards Hound, missing by a hair. Then, turning his blade to the side, followed with a horizontal slash.....

Kyojin was more skilled than the average swordsman he fought and fought to survive for years.... This was not the first time he had come across someone with the speed and ferocity of an animal however it was his first time fighting such a fierce version of it.... Usually the fight wildly and predictably, not Hound he was precise and not wasting a movement.... That was perfect..... He wanted Hound fighting harder and harder.... "Heh if I had known hurting your precious woman was enough to anger you like this I would have done so earlier!..."

He kicked back away from Hound and steadied himself in a stance daring Hound to get closer.... "My blade is dying to sink it's teeth inside of you Hound...." Chirezumi looked on at the battle before her frustrated with herself that she couldn't defeat Kyojin herself instead Hound was protecting her.... She only hoped that he didn't get hurt because of her.... She steadied herself against the tree beside her and clenched her other hand.... She wanted to fight....

Kyojin smiled catching notice of Chirezumi.... "Heh.... Would you look at that... The poor thing can barely muster the strength to stand and yet she wants to continue fighting.... Now I see why you want a piece of that Hound she's just as stubburn and animal like as you are...." He grinned wondering what Hound would do....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The plight of Chirezumi...   Mon May 19, 2014 2:02 am

Hound narrowed his eyes at Kyojin. Annoyed that he had a few hairs sliced from his head by Kyojin's blade. He had moved fast, but not fast enough. It would seem that he would need to pay much closer attention next time around. He however, remained still as if sizing Kyojin up once more.

Reassessing his strategy, Hound placed the short blade in his mouth, guard facing away from his teeth as he lowered himself down on all fours. This stance was the final reason he had gotten his nickname. No other swordsman could get this low, or even remain on all fours as if an animal ready to strike. Words were needless now. His eyes were set to kill, and he was hungry for blood. Now, all he had to do was fight like Kyojin had never seen before.

Clenching his teeth tighter on the handle of the blade, he moved, seeming to be in one place one moment then gone the next. The only indication that he even had moved was the dust that was now settling. There was no other sounds. That is, until a cracking sound could be heard as Hound came towards Kyojin, launching himself from a tree trunk, but his intent wasn't clear since he didn't seem to be coming exactly at an attacking angle. And he wasn't. He landed a few feet short of Kyojin, creating an indent in the ground from landing.

When watching his seemingly erratic and uncoordinated movements, one would believe that Hound was just attacking blindly, but in fact, he had a plan.

Looking at Kyojin again, he vanished again, once again launching a silent attack, only to have it fall short of a few feet.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The plight of Chirezumi...   Wed May 21, 2014 2:25 am

Kyojin was silent a moment watching the iradic movements of Hound, studying him watching his every movement.... He really did move like an animal.... He watched Hound jump through the air and stab at random spots.... How interesting he thought to himself as he brung his blade up and extended it to his side.... "Come on now don't keep me waiting that's so rude...." He swung his blade out and jumped hi into the air he came back down with a large crash stabbing strait down then bringing the sword up and swinging in each direction he didn't mind if he left himself open he was more like a berserker than a true swordsman sometimes....

He ran after Hound laughing loudly and swinging in his direction .... "Come on Hound! Fight me!" He laughed loudly and dove toward Hound swinging his sword rapidly... He landed and continued to swing determined to completely eradicate Hound....

Chirezumi growled this was how Kyojin defeated her he was completely indifferent to her strikes almost as if he wasn't afraid to die.... He is a brutal fighter with a natural talent for taking pain.... Not that she even inflicted any.... He completely overwhelmed her and beat her senseless....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The plight of Chirezumi...   Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:20 am

Hound chuckled lowly as he watched Kyojin land on the edge of the circle he had created in the ground from his movements. It took only a moment for Kyojin to find the perfect spot to step on, and the circle began to collapse into a hole right under Kyojin's feet. Spitting his sword out and jumping back, Hound licked his lips and got back on two legs, yanki squatting as he watched the pitfall unfold. "Don't underestimate me...I'm not just attacking blindly. My moves are much more calculated than yours..." he told Kyojin lowly, coldly as he watched the hole closely.

"Don't attack blindly, or one handed with a two handed weapon, it makes you off balance and causes you to fall much easier...any swordsman would know that..." he explained as he sat there, waiting, watching for Kyojin. He was still perfectly ready to fight, his stance only a second away.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The plight of Chirezumi...   Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:28 am

Kyojins brutal laughter could be heard from inside the hole, echoing out to the ones on the outside.... He jumped up high into the air.... He came down and landed on a safety area.... "But if I didn't give any advantages to the opponents I face it would be to easy.... I take relish in the pain I'll cause you Hound..." Kyojin looked at him and the grinned an almost full evil grin.... This was no ordinary man he could take pain and deathly strikes.... He would take them in full force and then counterattack..... Kyojin was a true berserker....

He looked at Hound a moment then put all of his strength into his legs ignoring the pain from the fall and launched himself toward Hound at breakneck speeds and did a long swipe at close range... Making it nearly impossible for anybody to dodge let alone counter... It would not be a death blow because of the speed executed but it would hurt... He knew that much....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The plight of Chirezumi...   Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:33 am

Hound chuckled lowly, vanishing without a trace. Stupid people thinking they were better than him. "Easy Kyojin...don't get too cocky...you don't remember who you're dealing with here..." His voice could be heard, but couldn't be traced. It seemed to echo from all over, as if he himself had become his own voice. "I'm not so sure you have the upper hand here...after all, you're fighting the Blood Hound..." he said as he waited patiently.

He needed the perfect moment to strike, the perfect opening that no one would even think of. Unless of course, Chirezumi could figure it out. Hopefully if she did, Kyojin wouldn't catch on. He needed Kyojin to stay guessing for a little while longer before he attacked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The plight of Chirezumi...   

Back to top Go down

The plight of Chirezumi...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Samurai Champloo: Champion Origins :: Japan :: Kyoto-
Jump to: