A new age of Samurai grace the lands of Edo Japan. Will you fight to survive, or will you become another casualty?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The First Meeting....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyojin

Mon : 9

PostSubject: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:39 am

Chirezumi walked silently through the streets avoiding the crowds as much as possible... Her hair fluttered throughout the air as the wind blew.... The streets were busy with business going on around her... She smiled to herself for the moment she was at peace... She had just got done tempering and cleaning her blades outside the city walls after a run in with some bandits attempting to rob her assuming she was weak because of her small exterior..... She watched as the last of their blood flowed down the stream then she quickly wiped the water away from the blade then stopped to admire the gleam and her reflection in the blade.....

She looked around at the 'happy families' and sighed she wished that the turn of events that had previously occurred had never happened..... She wished she could revive her family but her being a virgin and not exactly good with talking to people she was bound to be the final member of her clan.... She didn't mind it though because now she can travel the lands and protect the people that needed protecting from bastards that do nothing but cause misery.... She was actually wanted in one or two towns but was always good at escaping their grasps... Her stomach growled cutely she blushed then sighed... "Where and what am I eating today?...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Mon : 10

Character sheet
Surname Name: Ryūketsu Ryōken
Courtesy Name: Hound
Occupation/Rank: Rōnin

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:49 am

"How about you eat at a restaurant? It'd be a good idea to look there for food..." he told her lowly as he stood boredly, leaning against a pillar of a store. He was a shaggy looking guy, standing at a common height of just six foot, and his nontraditional choice of a pair of shortly cut, birght blue hakama and a short-sleeved black kimono top made him seem exactly like the type of guy he was; A rebel.

But his two swords- one mounted on his back and the other at his side- made it clear that he was more than just some punk. Another interesting trait was the fact that he wore traditional geta, though they were modified to be clad in metal on the bottom, they were still traditional in appearance unless he were to raise his foot for people to see the bottom of his sandals.

"Or is it that you just don't know where to go?" he asked lowly, his voice cold and seemingly distant- as if he didn't care about anything at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dropkicksamurai.forumotion.com
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:02 am

She glanced back at the rebellious looking man and blushed kind of embarrassed... "Actually.... In order to eat at a restaurant.... You kind of need money...." It sounded a bit sarcastic though she really didn't care about that.... She stood up and turned to him.... Bandages wrapped around her chest to cover her... She didn't wear shirts the cloth weighed down her arms and restricted her movements she also wore long bushido style pants that hung off her hips... Attached to both sides of her were Katana that she used for her battles.... She more often or not used a dual wielding style for battle however she is known to every once in a while use a single blade style too....

She knows a variety of styles being the previous top samurai at her old families area she needed to keep up with new styles however she still to some degree has her style rooted in a traditional format.... She is very beautiful her long Scarlet Red hair is what gave her the nickname she uses 'Hell Flower'..... Her body is slender and curvy her breast were large and there shape was shown well due to the tightly wrapped bandages.... She never once even thought of her own looks or how appealing she was to others to her it didn't matter..... "Why so interested?...." She smiled cutely as she waited for his reply....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:19 am

"Truth be told, I'm not overly interested in if you eat or not...the only thing I need to know about you is that you carry swords," he told her lowly, coldly as he stood up off of the wooden pillar and turned to face her. "However, the fact that you seem dense sort of lowers my confidence in the hope of you being a possible good fight...seems like I might have wasted my time after all...oh well..." he said, shrugging it off as he turned his back to her.

Of course, this could have been considered a sign that he believed her to be weak, or that he was leaving himself open, but the simple fact of it was, she didn't seem to be his type of person to associate with after all. And here he had been hoping to find a 'buddy' to travel with. Oh well, didn't seem like it was going to be so.

Turning back to look at her, he rose his index finger, as if he had just thought of something, and told her lowly in that same 'I don't care' tone, "Oh...as for money...you should learn how to manage it better. Having at least a small amount of it on you at all times is a given. Especially if you ever want to be able to afford even a scrap of meat in a town like this."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:29 am

As he spoke his words to her mentioning her swords and wasting his time and looking for a good fight among other things.... She grew angry quick her facial expression changed to the expression she was known for.... The he was talking to her as if she was a child.... She knew she needed to have some money but she hadn't had a chance to really get any quite yet she had been on the run for a while..... "Dense huh...... And to top it off talking to me as if im a child and acting as if im weak before even trying your luck...." Her eyes grew cold and calculating as if she were an assassin.....

She rested her hand on the sheath of her blade and slenderly took her thumb and slightly pushed it up just a bit out of its sheath it was enough to let the light gleam from the blade itself.... Then she looked up her hair covering one of her eyes as the wind blew..... "I think you need to show a lady a bit more respect and look at her when shes talking to you.... She looked at him for a long moment and waited for his reply as if she was expecting something from him maybe a bit of acid in his tone or maybe he got a bit interested in her....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:43 am

Looking around, and then over her- as if searching for something or someone, he asked her lowly, "Lady? Where? I don't see one anywhere...." then stopping his 'comedy' routine, he let his gaze land back on her, gaze cold and voice just as cold, "If you're talking about yourself...I wouldn't consider you a lady...not looking like that...you look more like a Yujo..."

Blunt, rude and cold, he was never one to bite his tongue, let alone sugar-coat his opinions. He was obnoxious in most cases, and in the rare and fleeting moments that he was 'polite' he was walking a thin line of sarcasm.

"However, if you want me to talk to you like a true child, I could say something along the lines of, 'Yujo-chan, don't you think you should save your money instead of speanding it?' Of course, that's implying that I care enough to go that far into such a role. As for assuming you're weak, I don't assume anything about anyone because quite honestly, I don't really give a damn..." he told her in a low, cool tone as his cold gaze took in everything from her sword to her hand movements. Analyzing the situation before it even got started.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:52 am

Her gaze widened a moment and her jaw dropped a little after hearing him call her a 'Yujo'.... Her face turned red and a vein popped close to her temple and she gritted her teeth.... There were some things you just didn't say to her and calling her a prostitute was one of those things.... "Yujo..... You just called me a Yujo....." She bit into her lips and drew her blades and said... "You..... BASTARD!!.... How dare you?!.... I was trying to be nice to you in the first place and then you have to go and insult what little bit of pride I have left!..... I may be a Ronin but dammit im still a woman!!!!!"

She ran forward toward him leaving as little openings as possible never letting her guard falter..... She swung her sword with amazing speed to the untrained eye it was almost like a flurry.... She was most known not for her overall power in combat but her slashing speed.... She was a bit emotional already anyway..... Small tears came from her face and she yelled at him.... "You BAKA BAKA BAKA!!!!!!! Dummy jerk!" Yeah she was acting a bit like a child but she was an angry woman she had the right to act like a child just like all women do when they are mad..... Of course it was doubtful her opponent would see it that way....

Last edited by Kyojin on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:00 am

"How amusing...you truly deserve to be treated like a child after all...acting in such a manner is unfit for any 'woman'..." he mused lowly, simply dodging her uncoordinated attacks. If she was as skilled as her attacking speed lead on, he would most certainly be interested in her after all, even despite her childish attitude.

After a few moments of needless dodging, he sighed and closed his eyes, pulling the blade at his side free from its sheath and slashed at her chest, aiming to just barely graze her skin, and instead missed and slashed her bandages. Sighing, he frowned, or what was considered frowning for him at least. "Hmm...well, what do ya know...I missed..." he mused lowly as he stepped back from her.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:09 am

She froze for a moment watching as the bandages fell from around her and onto the ground as her supple breast flopped out right in the view..... Her face turned red and she looked down then she noted his comment..... He is looking at her breast her round untouched breast...... She looked at him and he seemed either amused slightly or just didn't care either way this was not gonna be a good day for him... As her anger raised to an unprecedented level she almost looked like a demon to those around her.... Her eyes were shadowed out and looked like they were glowing red and her hair seemed to levitate in her anger.....

She calmed her heart down slowly retaining the anger to sharpen her movements.... At first this was more of you need to be punished now shes mad and like any self respecting woman he needed to be taught a lesson for doing this to her..... She slowed her breathing and brung her mind to a halt to push aside outside distractions.... She moved in and swung her swords precisely without wasting a movement.... She shuffled her feet to prevent any lower attacks connecting on her.... She bit into her lip and said deeply and filled with anger... "You.... You will pay for that one-thousand fold....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:21 am

Sighing, he closed his eyes and swung his sword around on his finger as if he wasn't even concerned that she had grown even angrier. "I haven't payed any woman for anything, just so we're clear...but if I were to pay for anything, it'd be today...especially since I got a pretty nice view..." he explained lowly, shrugging as he continued to spin his sword on his finger.

It wasn't so much the fact that he wasn't interested in women, oh that would be a complete, bold-faced lie. The simple fact of the matter? He was more amused by her reactions to his comments than her body. A woman's body was nothing when compared to her mind or sharp tongue. To him, all of the excitement was seeing just how far they were willing to let him push before they finally got too angry with him.

Of course, there was a plus side to this woman. She was a ronin just like him. Not to mention she was pretty skilled at that.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:28 am

Her eyebrow twitched..... "A nice view huh?....... How about I cut out your eyes?....." She moved in to one of the blindspots she created and connected with his sword with both of hers creating a small almost like sonic boom moving small rocks away from them..... "You..... You jerk!" she pushed against him while keeping a small distance between them to prevent her breast from rubbing up against his chest..... Upon closer inspection of his face she realized he was really pretty..... He was an asshole..... But he was also pretty.....

The blades rubbing against each other created sparks and were beginning to heat up and she said over the clashing blades... "Why do you have to be such a jerk?!..... Where the hell do you get off? embarrassing me like this!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:36 am

Smirking, he tilted his head to look at her through his shaggy, black hair with those cold, blue eyes of his. "Interesting...that's assuming you can even get your blades that close to my face to begin with..." he mused lowly as he held her back with a single hand.

Sighing, he closed his eyes and replied, answering her question, "On the same deepest levels, all men are like me. But me personally? I'm just interested in you and want to see how much you're willing to let me say..." Of course, he wasn't truly speaking all of his mind.

"Of course, embarrassing a woman such as yourself isn't truly that hard. Finding the obvious things to say and do are easy ways to push buttons...of course, harder things like this..." he said lowly, using his free hand to reach out and grab a quick squeeze of her breast, "Is harder because it requires I get up close and personal!" he finished before he let go of her breast just as quickly as he had grabbed it, as if it was just all in another day's work for him.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:52 am

She froze instantly after he finally let go of her breast and didn't move she stood there in the same position for a long moment not moving at all in any way.... Then she bit her lip hard enough to draw blood and dropped her swords..... She walked over slowly and seductively not that she overly meant for it to be that way and without a word grabbed a hold of both of his ears and twisted them and proceeded to knee him right in the balls as hard as her feminine body would allow her to do so.....

She waited for him to drop to the ground and as he hit she kicked him and rolled him over then she walked back picked up one of her swords and then she sat on his legs and took the hilt and hit him once more in the balls with all of her strength..... She then hit him in the gut with it then the chest and finally she bombarded him with constant beatings between the three locations on his body screaming.... "Jerk, Baka, Asshole, Dummy, Prick!....." Over and over again fast enough to where it was hard to understand if you were not right under her like he was.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Even through the pain, he was laughing. It was so amusing to see her get so worked up over such a small thing. Her reactions suggested that she was by all means, bodily innocent, a virgin. It both amused him and excited him all at the same time, but he was interested in more than her 'virtue'. He was also interested in her, and her over-all skill level. This woman was quite the interesting one, and the only one to have him interested in more than just a one night stand.

He wanted to somehow become close to this woman, even if her reactions to his obvious advances were violent and at times childish. He had found someone who had actually caught his interest. More than that though, he wanted to be her friend, be there for her because she was all alone. He found that he wanted to be her everything, and in that instant, it was then that he realized, he had found someone he cherished, someone that... "I love you..." he said lowly, his voice hoarse as he tried to regain the breath that he had lost as the pain of her onslaught rushed through his body.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:38 pm

She was silent for a long time unsure of what to say she felt the flush come to her face and dropped her sword..... She stood up rather flustered and unsure what to say her face now a blood red she puts her hands over her cheeks and grew very nervous very fast..... "L-love.... y-you love.... m-me?...." She gulped then turned around to hide her face then breathed in deeply to calm herself then she pushed out her cheeks and said dominatingly....

"Dumplings..... Buy me honey covered sweet dumplings...... And I might be willing to let go of all the other things that happened today...." She was being a little selfish and a bit childish but she had never been confessed to before and she was mad at him anyway for being a jerk..... She was at one point in time arranged to be married but she killed her husband to be in the confusion of the houses fall.... She didn't like him anyway.....

She glanced back at him and sighed to herself trying to keep her dominant front to show she wasn't to be screwed with besides.... She still hasn't had anything to eat..... And she likes sweet honey flavored dumplings more then anything else when it comes to food..... She did kind of like the man though.... "Chirezumi...... My name..... Yours?...." Of course that was just the name she went by as far as her true name is concerned.... Well that's something to be heard at a later time....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Sitting up, he looked at her and sighed, closing his eyes. Women were always so stubborn and demanding. "Fine...fine..." he breathed, trying to regain his ability to stand, let alone see straight. This woman...she was going to be the death of him, but for some reason, the thought made him smile and chuckle lowly.

Putting a hand over his face, he sat there on the ground like that for a long while, just chuckling like that. Some would think he had gone insane. But upon hearing her speak her name, he opened his eyes and cleared his throat, before answering her in that same low, cold tone, "Ryuketsu Ryoken...but many know me as Hound..."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:21 pm

She looked at him for a long moment then chuckled.... "Hound.... Well that's a fitting name...." She smiled triumphantly and began walking taking a free hand and covering her nipples from view knowing that would probably make him a little sad considering for a while now his gaze kept going in that general direction.....

She reached into the pocket of her pants and pulled out a roll of bandages.... She opened them and stuck the edge in her mouth.... then she wrapped the bandages up her abdomen slowly revealing herself in what more often or not could be considered a sexy posture not that she was aiming for that.... It had been a little while since she has done this herself usually getting help from the females of the villages she travelled too.... Once she was done she looked back at him and smiled cutely.... "I don't know where to go since this is my first day here so I'll let you lead me to the tea house..." She stuck her tongue out a little and giggled.... She then proceeded to pick up her swords and sheath them.... Looking back she smiled and said... "Let's go!....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Sighing, he shook his head and stood up and dusted himself off before he sheathed his own sword and sighed again. "You're going the wrong way. The tea house is that way," he told her lowly as he pointed in the direction of the east side of town. Already this woman was going to be trouble...he could already tell that his days spent with this woman were going to be difficult and long...so...very...long.

Turning in the direction he had just pointed, he began to walk, leading her to the tea house, and towards a hot meal. As he walked, he looked back at her and smirked a little, telling her lowly, "Your name is just as fitting..."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:12 pm

She laughed and followed after him as they walked she was kind of bouncy and bubbly she was happy.... Who knew she would get a confession from a man she got into a fight with blades going in a flurry.... As they arrived at the tea house she sat down at her choice of table and giggled for the first time in a long time she was feeling good..... After unleashing all of her bent up rage onto him..... She looked at him and said before the waitress came over... "Sorry for all of that.... Heh you know how to piss a girl off that's for sure..."

The waitress came over and smiled she was a sexy woman and had men staring at her as she walked by their tables she was rumored to be the most desireable and sexy woman in the area..... She took in a good and long look at Hound and then spoke... "Hello cutie..... what can I do for you today?..." She looked over at Chirezumi and had a look in her eye as if telling her to get lost... "Miss....." At that moment Chirezumi's jealousy was already beginning to shine through her as she glared at the overly flirtatious woman......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:19 pm

At the sound of the woman's voice, he glanced up, but quickly glanced back down and answered her lowly, "You can get this woman an order of Sweet Honey Dumplings and whatever she would like to drink...and after you do that, you can fuck off..."

Cold, rude and uncaring. This woman wasn't even worth his time. "I'm not interested in cheap women like you..." he told her lowly and looked at Chirezumi. "Tell her what you'd like to drink. The sooner she gets out of my sight, the better for both of us..."
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Chirezumi grinned at the woman and then said as if she just won the fucking lottery.... "Herbal tea with a little sugar ....just to take the edge off and hon..... Make sure it's freshly made.... I do hate to trouble you..." She then looked at Hound and after the woman left showing a lot of anger on her face.... Chirezumi laughed and then said.... "After that you may be on your way to a little kiss.... I don't like people like her that looks down on everyone and tries to show off her...." She did finger quotations as she said.... "Beautiful body..."

As the waitress came back she 'accidentally' dropped the sweet rolls on top of Chirezumi's beautiful scarlet red hair..... The tea all over her lap..... Chirezumi's hand that rested on the table clenched into a fist and she was about to take this bitches skull and ram it down her throat...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hound
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:08 am

Standing up without a word, he opened his eyes to stared coldly at her. "I don't usually draw my sword against women, but you just earned a special place on my shit list..." he told her lowly, coldly as he drew his sword, pointing it towards her.

"If you were wise, you would leave. However, if you're not wise...well...I'll happily slice you up..." he told her lowly as he got into stance.

It was rare for him to draw his sword on a woman, let alone care about manners, but there were some things that even he couldn't ignore. Dumping food and tea on a innocent woman because she was with him was crossing a line that didn't need to be crossed with him.
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:16 am

Chirezumi looked over Hound then grinned when the woman retreated and ran away from him.... Chirezumi looked at Hound and she pulled the round little cake out of her hair and frowned.... "Ah.... What a waste....." When it came to her food it made her sad when someone wasted it especially when people are starving and even more so when it was her favorite treat... She poofed out her cheeks and puckered her lips.... She was about to throw a tantrum... You don't mess with Chirezumi's food....

She then tossed the crushed and hair covered honey sweet roll in a nearby trash bin then looked at Hound and smiled cutely.... She walked over to him got a little close and smiled.... "I have always wanted a knight in shining armor.... You fit the bill nicely..." She then gave him a small kiss on the lips.... "Chuu! <3" She then pulled away and smiled at him.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting....    

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1