1. Please have your character approved before you RP. It's vitally important you do this.
2. There is no character limit on this site. All we ask is that you please consider your own personal limits. We ask that you only make as many characters as you can use. If we see you becoming less and less involved with your characters, we will ask that you decide on which ones you'd like to keep and will remove those you don't want.
3. No spamming (posting needlessly). No double posting either. If you forgot to say something, that’s what the EDIT button is there for.
4. Try to get along with other members. We all want to have a good time. Anyone found making fun of or fighting needlessly with other members will get one warning. If it happens again, you get a temporary ban. Again, and you are banned for good.
5. Cursing is not forbidden, but don’t be belligerent. We don’t want to see someone using the f-word in every sentence.
6. No Power Playing (having God-like characters). Nobody is invincible. No Godmodding (controlling another person's character) either. That means no writing things such as: "Bob charged at George. He punched George in the gut, then grabbed him by the throat and held him against the wall." None of that, okay?
7. Character deaths are rather frequent in this game, and therefor another one may be made if the death was legitimate (Ex: Saying you fell on a fork which punctured your eye, thus killing you does not count as legitimate) without much more question. But, try to have a little variety with your characters. Pick different ranks, or make something a little different. You dont HAVE to change ranks every time, but just try to be a little different for the sake of RP.
8. No sassing the staff members. Failure to listen to the staff can, and most likely will, result in a ban.
9. Have fun! It’s just a game!
10. NO STEALING CONTENT!!! I really don't want to ban anyone because of this... If you want to use something that someone has posted on the forum, ASK before using it!
11. You may write only 3 topics at a time but you can join 3 at max.
12. No posting other people's artwork/writings. I know that I am speaking for every dedicated member here when I say that we don't want this forum closed down because some idiot violated copyright laws.
13. For all in-character posts, there is a three sentence minimum. Just having your character say "Okay" does not cut it. It is not descriptive and is impossible for others to reply to. So please, just write a couple sentences per post.
14. All ranks are available unless marked as other wise.
15. Do not purposely flame people, its just rude and takes away the fun of a game.
16. Do not PM admins or moderators unless necessary. Give at least 24 hours for the admins/mods to respond. If they do not then you are allowed to either PM another mod/admin or pm them again. Within 78 hours and no reply alert the active admins. They will look at this subject matter to see if they are inactive or such. In the mean time. Be Patient. The admins and mods are busy and we all do have lives so wait. They will check whatever you desire soon enough. Just wait.
17. Follow all other rules and templates placed on the site for you to follow. We put the templates there to help you.
18. Do not question admins what they say is FINAL. It is so that you are not OP (overpowered) and that other players do not COMPLAIN we are here to help you have fun not to argue with you!
19. Last but not least, please do NOT complain about someone being OP. We ALL somehow in someway can be OP so please don't say that this person is OP and such and get in an argument over who is OP. We ALL can be OP depending on someones point of view. Just chill about it and have FUN! That's what this forum is about anyways!
20. If there is a topic marked with a [P] or the word [Private] only the people involved in that topic are allowed to read that topic this reserves privacy.
21. Please, be aware that this site does indeed allow sexual topics. These types of topics are to be posted in the MATURE RP section of the site. This section is for those who are at least 17 or older.